Designed to be used in conjunction with your amplifier combo and iOS/Android device, the Amplifi FX100 is a revolutionary effects pedal that blows away the conventional design of your typical Multi-Effects stompbox.
The Line 6 AMPLIFi Remote App lets you control every aspect of your tone and effects from your iOS deviceâ€”forget about using unintuitive knobs or a tiny screen to dial in your sound and simply use your phone in the palm of your hand! You can start your tone building process from the ground up, utilising over 200 amp models and effects and chain 8 effects simultaneously for truly unique and creative tone. Revolutionary tone-matching technology lets you scan through your phone's music library, and configures the matching tone and effect as used on that track. No longer do you need to spend hours listening to your favourite music on loop to tweak your sound! Line 6 have built an impressive community online for guitarists to showcase their tones and custom patches and to get involved with discussion on all things guitar. You can even stream your music library via Bluetooth to jam along with your favourite tracks.
Change presets and switch banks using 4 pro-quality, backlit footswitches alongside an ergonomic, well laid out front panel. 3-band EQ and Reverb with Drive knobs are all easily accessible along the front.
- Over 200 amps, effects and speaker cabinets
- Access 100 onboard presets-and unlimited presets via AMPLIFi app*
- Change presets and switch banks using 4 pro-quality, backlit footswitches
- Bluetooth streaming audio for playing along with your music library (compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC)*
- Rugged construction with bent metal chassis
- 1/4" Guitar input
- 1/4" Headphone output, 1/4" stereo full-range balanced outputs and 1/4" Amp output
- Tap tempo/tuner
AMPLIFi Remote app for iOS and Android
- 8 simultaneous effects
- Remotely control amp and effects parameters to dial in the perfect tone
- Automatic tone matching instantly provides the perfect tones for jamming with songs in your music library
- Access thousands of tones online
- Share and rate tones in the cloud
- Backup and store unlimited presets in the cloud
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Effects||effects and speaker cabinets (8 simultenously)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.