The KRK KNS 8400 Headphones provide music producers, beatmakers and DJs with trademark KRK clarity, detail and audio performance for any application. For anyone familiar with the iconic 'yellow cone' Rokit-Powered studio monitors, the KRK KNS 8400 Headphones continue in the same vein and deliver results for critical listening and mixing reference
The Best Studio Headphones In This Price Range!
The KRK KNS 8400 Headphones - with their ability to reveal exactly what you have on the tracks is an ideal choice for critical listening. Being able to discern the most subtle differences in pitch, timbre and tone helps you to get it right every mix, every take, every performance. Isolating memory foam in the ear cushions delivers improved low end response and because they gently conform to your unique head shape you’ll be comfortable wearing them all day.
KRK 8400 Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations. They allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust. KRK KNS 8400 Headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location.
KRK KNS 8400 Headphones Key Features:
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound.
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circumaural dynamic headphones.
- Newly developed headphone acoustic system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
- Utilizing the latest in memory foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
- The memory foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost.
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging.
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver.
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires.
- Adjustable, foldable earphone cups provide comfort and portability.
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life.
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK Headphones logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use.
- 1/4" stereo jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8" stereo plug for laptops and portable media players.
A Trusted Standard
The KRK KNS 8400 Headphones allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust. KRK headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location.
Superior Comfort for DJs
Thanks to clever design by KRK's engineers, the KNS 8400 Headphones feature rotating earcups, making them perfect for one-sided DJ headphone mixing or for comfortable recording sessions. They feature a detachable and replaceable locking cable for use in busy DJ environments. Also, KRK employ durable, impact resistant materials and replaceable ear and head cushions, as well as setting a new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions.
The KRK KNS 8400 Headphones are purpose-built to match up with Focusrite's VRM Headphone Monitoring solution. Thanks to their accuracy and wide dynamic range, the KRK KNS 8400 Headphones respond well with their vintage monitor emulation software.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.