Joining us at the Gibson Showroom in London for an exclusive, intimate night of music with Kramer and three electrifying bands; Bang Bang Romeo, Electric Enemy and Herd.
Hosted by our very own Dagan, there will be refreshments available to ensure this is a night you’ll never forget!
To enter simply click on the button below, fill out your details and hit submit, it really is that simple!
18+ only terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
Entrants must fully complete the competition instructions which are as follows;
- Entrants must complete the above entry form.
- Entry forms must be fully completed to be considered for the giveaway. Entrants must supply; name, D.O.B and email address.
- All entry forms submitted within the competition time period will be considered.
- The Prize is for two (2) x selected tickets per entry.
- There is no cash or prize alternative.
- Giveaway runs from 15th October 2021 until 20th October 2021.
- Any entries submitted after will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Employees or contractors of Professional Music Technology, 3rd parties involved in the competition and their immediate family, operators of its brands and concessions, or anyone directly connected with Professional Music Technology will not be eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Ten randomly selected winners will receive two (2) x tickets to the Kramer Live in London Event on 26th October 2021.
- You can unsubscribe at any stage.
- You will need a valid email address to enter this prize draw.
- Competition is free to enter.
- UK residents may only apply.
- No purchase necessary.
- If selected winners do not reply within 3 days their prize will be sent to a runner-up.
- Entries sent before and after the competition will not be counted as valid entries.
- One entry per person.
- Winner will be announced after the giveaway has ended.
- Winner will be contacted via email address supplied to arrange prize delivery no more than 3 days after the competition closing date (20/10/2021)
- Winners may be asked to take part in social media posts once prizes have been received.
- This competition is promoted by Professional Music Technology and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or YouTube.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, lost, delayed or are unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason.
- Proof of sending of any entry will not be proof of PMT’s receipt of that entry. PMT reserves the right, at any time, to (i) cancel the Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions. PMT Registered Address: 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PB.