The Korg RK-100S2 builds on the success of the RK-100 and firmly brings the keytar into the modern world
The Korg RK-100S Keytar includes numerous sounds for the stage and studio musicians, with functionality designed to aid solo performance artists. The KORG RK-100S2 KEYTAR Synthesizer includes two oscillators, a noise generator, Wave Shaping features, effects, Multi-Mode filters and a built-in Vocoder - and that's just scratching the surface of what this incredible modern keytar has to offer.
The RK-100S2 also includes an arpeggiator, 200 programs as well as USB and MIDI connectivity, allowing you to take complete control of your existing workflow. KORG RK-100S2 KEYTAR
Synthesizer Translucent Red Features
- Translucent finish showcases woodgrain
- 37-note slim keyboard
- Dual ribbon controllers for broad performance options.
- Can be powered via 6 x AA batteries or Optional AC adapter (DC 9V)
- Built-in vocoder function
- Can be used as a master keyboard
- Soft case and strap included
Highly Playable 37-note Slim KeyboardThe team at Korg understand that playing keytar needs to be fun and it needs to be as enjoyable as possible. This is why they have designed the Korg RK-100S2 with a 37-note slim keyboard that is comfortable and easy to play. This mini style keyboard provides everything you need to create the sounds you want, in a compact and user friendly package.
Two Ribbon Controllers To Expand Your SoundTwo ribbon controllers have been installed to allow you to take complete control of your sound. These allow you to dynamically modify the sounds and even change scale. A short ribbon on the neck area lets you control dynamics such as pitch bend and modulation, whereas the long ribbon above the keybed lets you control the pitch or filter. This means you can create smooth sweeps for sustained sounds and really add new dynamics to your playing.
200 Programs To Choose FromThe all-new Korg RK-100S2 expands the range of built-in programs to 200. The team at Korg have included an array of lead synth sounds and other solo sounds that will appeal to musicians of all genres. You have 200 stage-ready presets that can be accessed instantly via the 'favourite' buttons on the top panel. A built in arpeggiator allows you to create a myriad of sounds. You can utilise presets such as UP, DOWN, ALT1/2, Random, Trigger (6 types) and a cool new Step Arpeggiator function.
Built-In Vocoder FunctionThe Korg RK-100S2 keytar features a very useful and highly responsive built-in vocoder. The monaural mini-input jack accommodates a microphone input so you can connect a headset or microphone and enjoy complete vocoder functionality. Connectivity for smartphones has also been included as you can connect an external source input and play along with backing tracks, too.
A Perfect Option As A Master KeybaordYou're not limited to the preset sounds built-in. The Korg RK-100S2 is equipped with a MIDI output connector and USB port which allows you to take control over external hardware and soft synths. The sleek, smaller scale makes it an incredible option for those with limited space. Perfect for creating music in the studio and on stage.
Battery or DC operatedAs mentioned, the Korg RK-100S2 keytar is designed for the musicians who want to play live. With this in mind, the team at Korg have ensured the keytar can be operated via 6 x AA batteries providing up to 8 hours of continuous playback. Simply connect your headphones to the keytar or plug into your amplifier and you're good to go. The separately sold AC adapter is also available should you want to go wired.
Beautiful Translucent Finish
One of the coolest things about the Korg RK-100S2 keytar is its finish. The wooden body is not only resonant, but adds a particularly striking design aesthetic when coupled with the translucent finish. the woodgrain of ach keytar shows through beautifully, and no two are the same.
Included accessories such as softcase and strap allow you to get playing straight out of the box.
Buy your Korg RK-100S2 Keytar synthesiser at PMT Online and enjoy incredible functionality, beautiful sounds and design features made to make performance more enjoyable.
Korg RK100S2-RD Keytar Translucent Red Specs
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slimkey, velocity sensitive, no after touch)
- Translucent Black, Translucent Red
- Sound Generation System: MMT (Multiple Modeling Technology)
- Number of timbres: Maximum 2 (when using Layer, Split, or Multi)
- Polyphony: Maximum 8 voices (Maximum 4 voices when the vocoder is selected)
- Synth: 2 oscillator + noise generator
- Waveform: SAW, PULSE, TRIANGLE, SINE, FORMANT, NOISE, PCM/DWGS, AUDIO IN
- Modulation: WAVEFORM, CROSS, UNISON, VPMModulation: WAVEFORM, CROSS, UNISON, VPM
- Waveform: SAW, PULSE, TRIANGLE, SINE
- Modulation: RING, SYNC, RING+SYNC
- WS type: DRIVE, DECIMATOR, HARDCLIP, OCT SAW, MULTI TRI, MULTI SIN, SUB OSC SAW, SUB OSC SQU, SUB OSC TRI, SUB OSC SIN, LEVEL BOOST
- Filter 1: -24 dB/oct LPF–-12 dB/oct LPF–HPF–BPF–Thru
- Filter 2: LPF, HPF, BPF F
- 16-band vocoder, adjustable level and pan for each band, Formant Shift function, Formant Hold function
- Timbre: 2-band EQ
- Master effects 17 effect algorithm Master effects
- UP, DOWN, ALT1/2, Random, Trigger (6 types), Step Arpeggiator function
- 200 programs
- Input: Input jack (Mono dynamic mic, Line input) -Intended for a mono dynamic microphone which doesn't require power, this jack can also be used as a line input
- Input select switch
- MIC1: Mic (Non Powered) [Gain Low]
- MIC2: Mic (Non Powered) [Gain High]
- LINE: Line Input (mono L-ch input)
- Connector type: mono mini jack
- Output: Output jack (Headphone, Stereo, Line out)
- Maximum output: 25mW + 25mW @ 33 ohms load
- Connector type: 6.3 mm, stereo phone jack
- MIDI: OUT
- USB: Type B
- Display:7-segment LEDs, 3 digits
- Power Supply: Six AA battery (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride), or Optional AC adapter (DC 9 V)
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 838 x 263 x 72 mm/ 32.99" x 10.35" x 2.87"
- Weight: 3.15 kg/ 6.94 lbs. (included batteries)
- Included Items: Manual, Sticker, Strap, Soft Case, AA alkaline Battery x6 (for verifying operation)
- Accessories (Sold separately): AC adapter
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number of Keys||37 keys|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.