The Korg RK-100S Keytar brings the legendary instrument into the world of the modern musician - this is the keytar you've been looking for.
The Rebirth Of Korg's Famous Keytar Designed For The Modern Musician
The new Korg RK-100S keytar builds on the incredible success of the original RK-100, adding ergonomic styling, and incredibly powerful sound engine and updated looks that will appeal to the discerning synth lovers out there.
An artisanal wooden body, which takes inspiration from the original RK-100 has been developed with specialised finishes. Choose from Translucent Black and Translucent Red finishes which accentuate the wood grain and look incredible on stage.
This 37-note slim keyboard has been loaded with an array of professional level sounds that live and studio musicians will love, especially solo performers.
KORG RK-100S2 KEYTAR Synthesizer Translucent Black features
- Translucent finish
- 37-note slim keyboard
- Dual ribbon controllers for broad performance options
- Can be powered via 6 x AA batteries or Optional AC adapter (DC 9V)
- Built-in vocoder function
- Can be used as a master keyboard
- Soft case and strap included
- Also available is the KORG RK-100S2 KEYTAR Synthesizer Translucent Red
New and expanded programs with presence for solo musicians
The all new Korg RK-100S Keytar expands on the original keytar's programs. The team at Korg have strengthened the range of lead synth sounds and other solo sounds. You have 200 stage-ready presets covering an array of genres which can all be access instantly during a live performance by using the 'favourite' buttons on the top panel.
Korg have also built-in an arpeggiator that spans a selection of patterns so you can create intricate, yet catchy sounds.
An easy to play 37-note slim keyboard
The Korg RK-100S keytar has been designed for the performing musicians out there. A 37-note slim keyboard is easy to navigate, which is especially useful when you're in a live scenario and the onboard functions can be easily accessed mid-song. A sleek yet understated design means you can create the music you want to.
Two Ribbon Controllers For Expanded Performance
Korg understands the needs of the modern musician. The team has designed the Korg RK-100S Keytar to keep up with the most aggressive playing and performance styles.
You have two ribbon controllers that you can use to dynamically modify the sound of your instrument.
A short ribbon on the neck lets you pitch bend and add modulation to your sound, whilst the long ribbon on the keyboard area lets you control the pitch or filter - perfect for those who want to make changes to dynamics in real-time.
The Korg RK-100S Keytar also supports scale performance simply by touching the ribbon - something which has not been possible with standard keyboards. This offers highly responsive dynamics at your fingertips.
The Korg RK-100S Keytar also includes a monaural mini-input jack which accommodates a microphone. This allows you to connect a headset mic and take advantage of vocoder playing. Again, the RK-100S has been designed to accommodate the needs of the modern musician as you can connect a smartphone as an external source input and play along with backing tracks or songs.
A Versatile MIDI Ready Master Keyboard
The Korg RK-100S Keytar opens up a world of functionality and is equipped with a MIDI output connector and USB port so you can play a soft synth or an external hardware sound module with ease.
The elegant looks and easy to play keys make it a great option as a master keyboard should you want to keep your setup streamlined.
The PC Editor functionality can be used to download settings MIDI and the internal sound engine from the Korg website via USB.
Included accessories such as softcase and strap allow you to get playing instantly.
Buy your Korg RK-100S2 Keytar synthesiser at PMT Online and enjoy updated performance features, meticulously designed programs and functionality designed for the modern musician.
Korg RK100S2-BK Keytar Synth Trans Black Specs
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slimkey, velocity sensitive, no after touch)
- Sound Generation System: MMT (Multiple Modeling Technology)
- Number of timbres: Maximum 2 (when using Layer, Split, or Multi)
- Polyphony: Maximum 8 voices (Maximum 4 voices when the vocoder is selected)
- Synth: 2 oscillator + noise generator
- Waveform: SAW, PULSE, TRIANGLE, SINE, FORMANT, NOISE, PCM/DWGS, AUDIO IN
- Modulation: WAVEFORM, CROSS, UNISON, VPMModulation: WAVEFORM, CROSS, UNISON, VPM
- Waveform: SAW, PULSE, TRIANGLE, SINE
- Modulation: RING, SYNC, RING+SYNC
- WS type: DRIVE, DECIMATOR, HARDCLIP, OCT SAW, MULTI TRI, MULTI SIN, SUB OSC SAW, SUB OSC SQU, SUB OSC TRI, SUB OSC SIN, LEVEL BOOST
- Filter 1: -24 dB/oct LPF–-12 dB/oct LPF–HPF–BPF–Thru
- Filter 2: LPF, HPF, BPF F
- Vocoder: 16-band vocoder, adjustable level and pan for each band, Formant Shift function, Formant Hold function
- Timbre: 2-band EQ
- Master effects 17 effect algorithm Master effects
- Arpeggiator: UP, DOWN, ALT1/2, Random, Trigger (6 types), Step Arpeggiator function
- Programs: 200 programs
- Audio Input/Output:
- Input: Input jack (Mono dynamic mic, Line input)
- *Intended for a mono dynamic microphone which doesn't require power, this jack can also be used as a line input
- Input select switch
- MIC1: Mic (Non Powered) [Gain Low]
- MIC2: Mic (Non Powered) [Gain High]
- LINE: Line Input (mono L-ch input)
- Connector type: mono mini jack
- Output: Output jack (Headphone, Stereo, Line out)
- Maximum output: 25mW + 25mW @ 33 ohms load
- Connector type: 6.3 mm, stereo phone jack
- MIDI: OUT
- USB:Type B
- Display:7-segment LEDs, 3 digits
- Power Supply: Six AA battery (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride), or Optional AC adapter (DC 9 V)
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 838 x 263 x 72 mm/ 32.99" x 10.35" x 2.87"
- Weight: 3.15 kg/ 6.94 lbs. (included batteries)
- Included Items: Manual, Sticker, Strap, Soft Case, AA alkaline Battery x6 (for verifying operation)
- Accessories (Sold separately): AC adapter
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Number of Keys||37 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!