Korg Pitchclip 2 Clip-On Tuner
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Korg tuners are amongst the most popular in the world, with their clip on lineup being spotted on stages the world over. These simple-to-use and unobtrusive tuners simply clip onto your guitar's headstock, turn on the switch, then play a string to gauge just how in or out-of tune you are.
Enhanced Visibility and Accuracy
New for 2018, the Pitchclip 2 has been designed from the guitarist's point of view and offers a high-grade of tuning precision, combined with excellent visibility, and a newly-designed clip which offers even better holding power than before. Not only that, but should be you be a left-handed player you need not worry: the screen is reversible!
- Even more compact and stylish design
- Simple and easily readable LED display
- Clip with enhanced holding power and a rubberized grip that protects your instrument
- Improved detection accuracy in the low-frequency region
- Reverse function vertically inverts the meter display
- 24-hour battery life, and an auto-power-off function
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range (sine wave): AO (27.5Hz) - C8 (4186Hz)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Power Supply: CR2032 lithium battery
- Battery Life: approximately 24 hours (A4 input)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 52 x 24 x 34 mm/2.05" x 0.94" x 1.34"
- Weight: 17g / 0.37 lbs. (including batteries)
- Accessories: CR2032 lithium battery for verifying operation
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.100000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!