Enter to win - KMA Machines: Chief Disruptor
To enter this competition simply subscribe to the PMT Mailing List by filling out the form below. Prize draw entries close 17th February 2022.
- The ultimate ‘muff-style’ drive, with stacked topology
- 3 distinctive gain structures:
- Vintage (dynamic)
- Tight (more focussed)
- Heavy (sustaining and thick)
- Pre or Post Clean Blend, for a tight low end
- Active Bass and Treble EQ
- Separate Mid EQ, with footswitch and frequency control
- Top-Boost, for more crunchy harmonics
- External Expression control, allows for filter or pseudo-phase tones
- Internal controls for Mid Q and Top Boost Level
- Relay-based soft-switching
- Made in Berlin, Germany
- Power by opt. 9 V PSU
- (9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, >160 mA max. current draw)
How Do I Enter?
To enter this competition simply subscribe to the PMT Mailing List by filling out the form below. Winners will be announced on the 17th February 2022.
Terms & Conditions
Entrants must fully complete the competition instructions which are as follows;
- Entrants must complete the above entry form.
- Entry forms must be fully completed to be considered for the giveaway. Entrants must supply; name, D.O.B and email address.
- All entry forms submitted within the competition time period will be considered.
- The Prize is for one (1) x selected guitar per entry.
- There is no cash or prize alternative.
- Giveaway runs from 27th January 2022 until 17th February 2022.
- Any entries submitted after will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Employees or contractors of Professional Music Technology, 3rd parties involved in the competition and their immediate family, operators of its brands and concessions, or anyone directly connected with Professional Music Technology will not be eligible to enter the prize draw.
- One randomly selected winners will receive one (1) x KMA Machines Chief Disruptor Fundamental Fuzz/Distortion
- You can unsubscribe at any stage.
- You will need a valid email address to enter this prize draw.
- Competition is free to enter.
- UK residents may only apply.
- No purchase necessary.
- If selected winners do not reply within 3 days their prize will be sent to a runner-up.
- Entries sent before and after the competition will not be counted as valid entries.
- One entry per person.
- Winner will be announced after the giveaway has ended.
- Winner will be contacted via email address supplied to arrange prize delivery no more than 3 days after the competition closing date (20/02/2022)
- Winners may be asked to take part in social media posts once prizes have been received.
- This competition is promoted by Professional Music Technology and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or YouTube.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, lost, delayed or are unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason.
Proof of sending of any entry will not be proof of PMT’s receipt of that entry. PMT reserves the right, at any time, to (i) cancel the Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions. PMT Registered Address: 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PB.