If you're looking for a powerful, compact, lightweight, professional-grade loudspeaker with a cutting edge control system, then you need to check out the JBL PRX815W High Powered PA System With WI-FI.
With it's 1500-watt class-D amplifier, 15" two-way, bass-reflext design, and Wi-Fi connectivity, the JBL PRX815W offers the perfect balance between size and performance.
JBL PRX815W High Powered PA System With WI-FI Highlights
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen - including the famous JBL 100-hour power test - ensures reliable performance
15" 2-Way Full-Range PA System With Wi-Fi
This truly exceptional loudspeaker offers remote Wi-Fi control of its on-board DSP EQ parameters, allowing you to shape your sound perfectly via mobile device.
Suitable for musicians, entertainers, DJ's and more, the JBL PRX815W excels in even the most challenging of audio environments, and at any volume. Not only that, but the amplifier input panel is capable of connection to any sound source, without the need of a mixer, making the JBL PRX815W ideal in any situation.
Versatile and Durable
The JBL PRX815W is crafted from an 18mm thick, strong, light-weight poplar plywood, and protected by JBL's DuraFlex finish, meaning they can stand up to those accidental knocks and bumps normally associated with repeated use.
In addition to this, the speaker grilles are crafted from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel, the handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon (adding extra strength and durability), and each of the M10 suspension points have been succesffully tested with a yield-strength of 1000lbs.
Contact your local PMT Store, or our Online Sales Team directly, if you'd like to know more about the availability of this incredible PA System. Alternatively, order yours online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
JBL PRX815W High Powered PA System With WI-FI Specs
- System Type: Self Powered 15”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL: Normal: 137 dB
- Boost: 137 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Main: 42.9 Hz - 19.5 kHz Monitor: 43.6 Hz - 19.3 kHz
- Frequency Response (+-3 dB): Main: 58.1 Hz - 17.2 kHz Monitor: 60.7 Hz - 16.7 kHz
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Signal indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting Signal: Green LED indicates signal present Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio
- EQ: User selectable presets for Main or Monitor position, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV limiter circuit
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Design: Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power Rating: 1500W (750W x 2)
- AC Power Input: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 275G (15 in) woofer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage Pattern: 90 Degrees x 50 Degrees nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.2 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 10.4
- Enclosure: Asymmetrical, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Dual 36 mm pole socket, 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 1 x injection molded handle with backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 701 mm x 446 mm x 359 mm (27.6 in x 17.5 in x 14.1 in)
- Net Weight: 20.86 kg (46.0 lb)
- Gross Weight: 26.3 kg (58.0 lb)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*