HeadRush Pedalboard, Guitar Amp & FX Modelling Processor
With the rising trend in Amp and Effects modelling processors in recent years, accurately recreating the perfect sound for all of your studio, session and live work is now just a few clicks away. Enter the HeadRush Pedalboard, a guitar amp & FX modelling processor that's showing there's plenty of options out there for you, and at a price that's accessible to most working musicians.
Winner of the Prestigious Music Inc. Product Excellence Award, 2017!
Working in partnership with world-renowned tone-smiths ChopTones, Headrush are pleased to offer you this awesome, limited time promotion. If you already own a Headrush Pedalboard, or if you buy a new one between March 12th 2018 and May 31st 2018, you can get your hands on an awesome collection of 11 premium-grade rigs!
Head on over to HeadRushFX.com for more details on just what you get, and how to claim this free download today!
The HeadRush Pedalboard features a finely-tuned quad-core processor, and is powered by the exclusive Eleven® HD Expanded DSP software. This excellent Guitar Amp & FX Modelling Processor delivers incredibly versatile and realistic sounding amplifier, cabinet, mic and FX models available in a tour-ready multi-effects processor. The excellent 7-inch touch display allows you to instantly create and edit your rigs through the simple process of touch, swipe, drag and drop functions.
Other features include gapless preset changes with reverb and delay spillover, an in-built looper with up to 20 minute recording capacity, custom IRS loading options, and exclusive original boutique effects that can't be found anywhere else.
- Guitar FX, amplifier, cabinet and microphone modeling processor
- 7-inch high-resolution touch display and intuitive guitarist-centric user interface
- Finely-tuned quad-core DSP system powered by Eleven® HD Expanded™
- 33 amplifier, 15 cabinet, 10 microphone, 6 distortion, 5 dynamic/EQ, 11 modulation, 7 reverb/delay, 8 rotary and 5 expression models
- Smooth and gapless preset switching with reverb and/or delay tail spillover
- 12 footswitches with assignable colour LEDs and OLED scribble-strip displays to provide rig feedback
- Looper with 20 minutes of record time; individually peel layers in the reverse order that they were added
- Load custom or 3rd-party guitar cabinet IRs (impulse response files); exclusive Celestion IR download included
- 'Hands-Free Mode' - make quick parameter changes using the expression pedal
- Directly record and re-amp (up to 24-bit 96kHz) using the integrated USB audio interface
- ¼-inch guitar input; ¼-inch expression pedal input; 5-pin MIDI input and output
- (2) balanced XLR outputs with ground-lift; (2) ¼-inch TRS outputs with amp/line level switch
- ¼-inch stereo FX loop conveniently integrates pedals and outboard gear at any point in the signal chain
- Aux input for playing along with a mobile device; headphone output for private monitoring
- Housed in a durable road-ready steel chassis with integrated cable channel organizer
7-Inch Touch Display
For the modern smart-phone age, the easy-to-use touch display is so intuitive to use that most of you won't even need to read the instructions - simply touch, swipe, drag & drop your options to instantly create and edit rigs as accurately as you wish with as much ease as rearranging the icons on your phones home screen. The easy-to-read screen gives you plenty of clear feedback during performances, especially when making use of 'Hands-Free Mode' to tweak your settings with the expression pedal. Everything about this processor has been designed specifically to make it simple, fast and intuitive to jump right in and begin using effectively straight out of the box.
The HeadRush Pedalboard comes complete with 2 banks of expression pedal mappings per rig, and up to 4 parameter assignments per bank, presenting you with unprecedented scope to switch your sound on the fly. Assigning pedal parameters to the Expression Pedal is as easy and intuitive as anything else with this board,
All The Connections You Need
The connection capabilities of the HeadRush Pedalboard help it to assimilate seamlessly into your current rig. Complete with a standard guitar input, 2 XLR outputs (w/ ground lift switch), 2 TRS outputs that are switchable between amp or line level, 5-Pin MIDI in/out, plus an onboard stereo FX loop allowing you to continue using your own external effects pedals and outboard gear at any point in the signal chain!
The HeadRush Pedalboard comes complete with a studio-grade 24-bit 96kHz on-board USB audio interface to help you take your recording to the next level. Capture every subtle nuance of your performance with the unparalleled tone-sculpting capability of the Eleven® HD Expanded™ DSP software, allowing you to record both processed and direct signals, reamp dry signals from your computer and focus on fine-tuning your signature sound.
Custom/3rd Party IR Support
Further expand your available guitar cab sounds with 3rd party IR files which you can load directly to your HeadRush Pedalboard. HeadRush themselves have teamed up with Celestion to include an exclusive download to get you started, but the Pedalboard also supports ALL OTHER 48kHz - 192kHz, 16-32 bit mono .WAV and .AIFF type IRs up to 2048 samples.
Housed in a durable road-ready steel chassis with a cable route built into the bottom to help keep your stage tidy, the HeadRush Pedalboard includes many thoughtful features for use on stage including incredibly bright color-assignable LEDs and OLED scribble strips that show each of the 12 footswitches' current assignment and status for each rig. You can even drag-and-drop to create set lists (custom orders of rigs) for your gigs. The HeadRush Pedalboard is a truly convenient and compact way to bring all of the best classic vintage and modern gear you will ever need to stages near or far without breaking the bank or your back.
If you're a mid-to-advanced-level guitar player searching for a full-featured amp, cab, mic and FX modelling processor for both live and studio environments, then the HeadRush Pedalboard is definitely for you. In addition to the features highlighted above it comes complete with a robust metal chassis, making it perfect for life on the road, and unlike competitors the HeadRush Pedalboard presents all information in a guitarist-friendly, familiar layout to provide a hassle-free and rapid learning curve.
If you have any questions regarding our range of payment (including 0% interest finance) and delivery options, please feel free to contact our sales team directly
Firmware V1.2 - Getting Global
Giving the HeadRush Pedalboard even more potential and greatly expanding the tools and options at your disposal, the new Firmware V1.2 update adds a whole host of great new features including:
- Added Octaveseffect to the Modulation model category
- Added Global EQ settings to the Global Settings page
- Added the ability to quickly select and audition impulse response files in Hands-Free Mode using foot-switches
- Added the ability to select IR (1024) as an alternate output on the Global Settings page
- Significantly reduced rig-switching time
- The current view (Stomp View, Rig View, Hybrid View, or Setlist View) is now retained when you power off HeadRush Pedalboard
- Minor bug fixes and DSP optimizations
|Effects||33 amp, 15 cab, 10 mic, 6 distortion, 5 dynamic/eq, 11 modulation, 7 reverb/delay, 8 rotary and 5 expression models|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*