The Gretsch G6128T-GH George Harrison Signature Duo Jet with Bigsby is an incredible tribute to the legacy of George Harrison.
Fitting Tribute to A Legend
George Harrison's original 1957 Gretsch Duo Jet, which he referred to as his â€œfirst real decent guitarâ€, was used throughout the early Cavern Club days of The Beatles and even made an appearance on the cover of Harrison's acclaimed Cloud Nine album and is certainly a core element of George Harrison's legacy.
The G6128T-GH is a great recreation of this iconic guitar and features the same appointments and modifications that can be found on Harrison's own model.
With its distinctive all black colouring, this dark horse Gretsch guitar is a fantastic tribute to George Harrison and a must have for Beatles memorabilia collectors.
Gretsch G6128T-GH George Harrison Signature Duo Jet with Bigsby Key Features:
- Mid-50s Style Chambered Body
- Bigsby B3C Tailpiece
- 12" Radius Rosewood Fretboard
- DynaSonic Single-Coil Pickups
- Vintage-Style "Rocking Bar" Bridge with Rosewood Base
- Grover V98CM Sta-Tite Tuners
- Includes Premium Tweed Hardshell Case
Crafting an Amazing Recreation
True to the Harrison-owned original, the G6128T-GH is made with a lightweight, mid-1950s style chambered Mahogany body.
A single cutaway in the body of the G6128T-GH allows for easy reach of the higher frets â€“ essential for seamless solos and other adventurous playing styles.
Attached to the body is a 1-piece Mahogany neck that holds a traditional Rosewood fretboard featuring 22 frets and old-school pearloid hump-block position inlays to guide your way.
That Great Gretsch Sound
Giving the G6128T-GH its incredible voice is a set of two DynaSonic single-coil pickups which produce beautifully bright highs with rich, full-bodied bass response.
A popular pickup for Gretsch since the 1940s, DynaSonic pickups were amongst the first to offer individually adjustable pole-pieces, so you can easily tailor them to your preferred sound.
Two volume controls (one for each pickup) and a master tone control allow you to adjust the overall sound of your output while a 3-position toggle gives you the option of using either pickup individually or a combination of the two.
High Quality Hardware
Up on the headstock of the Gretsch G6128T-GH, there are six Grover Sta-Tite die-cast machineheads providing you with extremely precise and ultra-secure tuning of your strings.
Down on the body, there's a Bigsby B3C tailpiece with a black Philips head tremolo arm pivot bolt, giving you that fantastic tremolo action along with the period-accurate, old-school look that makes this guitar so beautiful.
As a finishing touch and fantastic tribute to George, the truss rod cover is emblazoned with his distinctive signature.
A Must-Have for True Beatles Fans
If you're a fan of the Fab Four or the Dark Horse Beatle himself, you already know what a special guitar the Gretsch G8128T-GH George Harrison Signature Duo Jet is.
Coming to you in a premium tweed hardshell case, the perfect way to protect your investment, this guitar is a true collector's item and will be loved by any fan of The Beatles.
Gretsch G6128T-GH George Harrison Signature Duo Jet with Bigsby Specs:
- Model Name: G6128T-GH George Harrison Signature Duo Jet with Bigsby, Rosewood Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 2400416806
- Series: Gretsch Professional Collection
- Colour: Black
- Body: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jet
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block
- Truss Rod Wrench: 5/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: DynaSonic
- Neck Pickup: DynaSonic
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Dynasonic / Dynasonic
- Bridge: Rocking Bar with Ebony Base
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi Pickguard with Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: Chrome G-Shield
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: G6276 Premium Solid Body Guitar Hardshell, Tweed
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.860000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||1-Piece Mahogany|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jet style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!