The Gretsch G5422T Electromatic, seen here in a gorgeous Amber finish, is a limited edition hollow body guitar with great tone and incredible style.
Limited Edition Gretsch Hollow Body Guitar
A fully hollow electric guitar with a thin body and Filter’Tron pickups, the Gretsch G5422T is both sleek and aggressive.
It has that awesome Gretsch look with extremely versatile sound and a Bigsby tailpiece and is very much like a more affordable Gretsch Country Gentleman.
As the Gretsch G5422T Amber is a limited edition model with a small number being produced, you must buy quickly to avoid missing out on this very special guitar.
Gretsch G5422T Electromatic Hollow Body Limited Edition Amber Key Features:
- Limited Edition
- Fully Hollow Body Electric Guitar
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron Humbucking Pickups
- Versatile Upgraded Controls Including Master Volume Treble Bleed Circuit
- Oversized Bound F-Holes and Aged Multi-Ply Body Binding
- Smaller Late ‘50s G6120 Bound Headstock
- Pearloid Neo-Classic “Thumbnail” Fingerboard Inlays
- Graph Tech NuBone Nut
- Bigsby B60 Vibrato Tailpiece
Electromatic Collection Construction
The hollow body of the Gretsch G5422T is made from 5-ply Maple and features a double cutaway design.
This design not only looks great but gives you easy access to the higher frets; perfect for solos and adventurous lead guitar.
Oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding add to the fantastic look of this vintage-style guitar.
Attached to the body is a very playable slim Maple neck which holds a 12” Rosewood fingerboard adorned with 22 medium jumbo frets.
High Quality Hardware
Completing the classic look of the late 1950s style headstock, the G5422T is equipped with open backed tuners. Not only do they have vintage visual appeal but they provide secure and precise tuning.
The Gretsch G5422T Limited Edition Amber is also equipped with a Bigsby B60 tailpiece. The Bigsby is extremely fun to play and adds that extra dynamic to your performance.
Combined with the Adjusto-Matic bridge with secured Rosewood base, you get incredible tuning stability too!
Blacktop Filter’Tron Pickups
Giving the Gretsch G5422T its aggressive yet versatile voice is a set of Blacktop Filter’Tron humbucking pickups.
Extremely popular because of their unique tone, these humbuckers have been going strong for a few decades now.
Delivering beautifully full-bodied and powerful piano-like tones with crystal clear and crispy top end mixed with punchy mids and creamy lows, these Blacktops give you all-around great sound.
A three-way pickup selector switch allows you to choose between using either of the two pickups individually or a combination of both.
You can really shape your sound thanks to separate volume controls foe each pickup, Master Tone and Master Volume knobs.
The Master Volume even boasts a treble bleed circuit you don’t lose any of your top end when you dial down the volume.
Vintage Looks and Great Performance
A beautiful looking guitar in a limited edition Amber finish, great playability and amazing sound to match. The Gretsch G5422T delivers on all fronts.
Strictly limited edition with only a small number being produced, if you want to own this incredible guitar you should buy from PMT Online now and avoid missing out.
Gretsch G5422T Electromatic Hollow Body Limited Edition Amber Specs:
- Model Name: G5422T Electromatic® Hollow Body Double-Cut with Bigsby®, Limited Edition Amber
- Model #: 2504912520
- Series: Gretsch® Electromatic® Collection
- Country of Origin: KR
- Colour: Amber
- Body: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Electromatic® Hollow Body
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup: Blacktop™ Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Blacktop™ Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Rosewood Base
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open Back
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings; NPS, .011-.049 Gauges
- Dimensions: 9.00x21.00x49.00 IN
- Weight: 17.00 L
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jet style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*