Gretsch G5420TG Electromatic Ltd Edition 50s, Black, Gold Hardware
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
The Gretsch G5420TG Limited Edition hollow body is the perfect retro instrument with oozes of style and modern electronics. Finished in classic black with gold hardware this guitar delivers true vintage looks and with a warm vintage sing that the Filter'tron pickups push-out.
Gretsch G5420TG Electromatic Hollow Body Ltd Edition Black features:
- Limited Edition hollow body guitar in a classic black finish with Gold hardware
- Resonant, maple bodied, single-cutaway, hollow-body design
- Two Black Top Filter'Tron humbuckers
- Standard "U"-shaped maple neck capped with a Rosewood fingerboard
- Bigsby B60 vibrato bridge
Gretsch Hollow Body Greatness
With the Gretsch G5420TG Electromatic Hollow Body Limited Edition Black you get a eye-catching, affordable and traditional sounding blow-your-mind instrument. With Gretsch historic looks, this stylish instrument will look fantastic in your collection.
The body is engineered out of 5-ply maple, with a solid maple neck and a rosewood fingerboard. The 22 medium jumbo frets lets the player navigate the instrument with ease and comfort, and the cutaway makes playing those high pitch squeals a piece of cake.
These pickups fully compliment the G5420TG's hollow body design, delivering a vintage twang that growls with balance and presence. Unleash the vintage bite, or hold back with the crystal swing; whatever your playing method, this guitar will deliver.
These pickups are controlled by the usual Gretsch control system of a Master Tone, individual Volume pots, and an overall Master Volume control with treble bleed circuit, making the voicing on this guitar versatile and authentic.
The small features on this instrument emphasises on retro looks and mechanics; like the early '50s over sized headstock, pearloid Hump Block inlays, a tortoise pickguard with matching pickup inserts and gold hardware.
This instrument also comes with a secure Adjusto-Matic bridge, Graph Tech NuBone nut, G-arrow knobs and Bigsby B60 tailpiece, finishing off the Gretsch G5420TG Limited Editions visual treats and practical applications.
A real players guitar for a musician that wants something vintage inspired and up-to-date mechanics. Feel confident on stage, in the studio and at home with this beautiful guitar, that is a must for your collection.
Gretsch G5420TG Electromatic Hollow Body Ltd Edition Black Specs:
- Model Name: G5420TG Limited Edition Electromatic '50s Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby and Gold Hardware, Rosewood Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 2506911506
- Series: Limited Edition
- Colour: Black
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Electromatic Hollow Body
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter’Tron with Tortoise Insert
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter’Tron with Tortoise Insert
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron / Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise with Gold Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 6.1" x 20.6" x 45.8" (154.94mm x 523.24mm x 1163.32mm)
- Weight: 14.05 lbs (6.37 kgs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!