If you're looking to buy a truly stylish-looking guitar, packed full of vintage tones and modern electronics, then you've come to the right place. Introducing the Gretsch G5420TG Electromatic Hollow Body Ltd Edition White - a gorgeous, versatile semi-acoustic guitar, with all gold hardware.
Gretsch G5420TG Electromatic Hollow Body Ltd Edition White Highlights
- Limited run hollow body guitar in a striking White finish with Gold hardware
- Resonant, 5-ply maple, single-cutaway, hollow-body design
- Two Black Top Filter'Tron humbuckers deliver that raw, vintage Gretsch sound
- Comfortable, standard "U"-shaped maple neck capped with a Rosewood fingerboard
- Bigsby B60 vibrato bridge
- Finance options available
A Stylish Homage To Those Legendary Gretsch Hollow-Bodies
With the Gretsch G5420TG Electromatic Hollow Body Ltd Edition White you get a stunning, affordable take on the legendary White Falcon - a professional-grade, stylish hollow-bodied guitar, renowned for its White and Gold visage, and incredible voice.
With it's high-quality 5-ply maple body, and a set of powerful Filter'Tron Blacktop humbuckers, this guitar delivers the kind of electrifying authenticity that cemented Gretsch guitars as true rock and roll legends.
Designed to fully compliment the G5420TG's hollow-body design, these powerful humbuckers deliver a vintage voice that explodes with huge punch and clear, strong presence.
The Blacktop voice is one that's become synonymous with Gretsch over the decades, and sound just as good clean as with a distorted signal.
In addition to that, these pickups are controlled via the standard Gretsch control system of a Master Tone, individual Volume pots, and an overall Master Volume control with treble bleed circuit, giving you access to a versatile array of tones.
Gretsch Electromatic guitars are designed to offer players the opportunity to own a guitar packed full of vintage Gretsch sensibility and tone, but at an incredibly reasonable price.
However, despite being more affordable than a Professional Series Gretsch, these guitars are still professional-grade, offering you superb value for money.
As stated above, this guitar is Limited Edition, and available only whilst stocks, so we recommend you make your purchase sooner rather than later to avoid missing out.
If you'd like to query the availability of this guitar, then don't hesitate to contact our Online Sales team or your Local PMT Store.
Gretsch G5420TG Electromatic Hollow Body Ltd Edition White Specs
- Series: Electromatic Collection
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple, Gloss Finish
- Upper Bout: 11.625” (295 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.625” (245 mm)
- Neck: Maple, “U” Shape, Gloss Finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech NuBone, 1.6875” (43 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic, Secured Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby Licensed B60 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Pickups: Blacktop Filter’Tron (Bridge)Blacktop Filter’Tron (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge AndNeck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume,Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
|Nut Width||1.6875" (43mm)|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||single cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*