Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT Dark Cherry Metallic
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT Dark Cherry Metallic is a high quality electric guitar, packed full of classic Gretsch style and tone.
Essential Jet Power And Fidelity
Gretsch's Electromatic Collection has been specially designed to offer the kind of power, style, and performance that Gretsch is renowned for, but at a price that's ideal for aspiring professionals.
Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT Dark Cherry Metallic Highlights
- Double-cut chambered mahogany body with arched maple top
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Filter'Tron pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge pickup volume control, neck pickup volume control and three-position toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Bigsby-licensed B50 tailpiece
- Silver pickguard and silver pickup bezels
- Chrome hardware
To achieve that classic Gretsch Jet voice, ths G5232T Electromatic Double Jet has been crafted with a Chambered Mahogany Body with an Arched Maple Top.
This combination of tonewoods produces a naturally well-defined and smooth high end, with full lows and mids. The end result is a strong and balanced acoustic foundation that's ideal for a wide variety of tones.
Quintessential Power and Clarity
Complimenting the body's natural resonance is a pair of Black Top Filter'Tron Pickups. These pickups help to amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Double Jet FT's natural tone to produce a wide, balanced, and transparent sound.
Renowned for being both loud and punchy, these pickups continue the Jet tradition in style. Whether you want clearly defined cleans, or high levels of crunch, these pickups deliver a remarkable amount of definition.
Top Notch Electronics
Each pickup on this guitar sports individual volume controls, and a master tone control, shaping the basis of your sound couldn't be easier.
Add a master volume with treble bleed circuit into the mix, and you get precise control over the guitar's overall output. In addition to this, the treble bleed circuit allows you to roll off the volume, without negatively affecting the guitar's tone.
Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT Dark Cherry Metallic Specs
- Edition: Electromatic
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.25" (260 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.375" (340 mm)
- Waist: 8.5" (216 mm)
- Neck: Mahogany, Thin "U"
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Rosewood, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby-Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch & Electromatic Logos
- Pickups: Black Top Filter'Tron (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||double cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!