With timeless aesthetics and snappy voicing, immerse yourself with 50s Californian vibes with this sleek Gretsch!
Vintage Inspired Performance
Constructed to deliver that quintessential Gretsch sound, the Gretsch Electromatic Ltd G5410T Tri-Five Hollow Body with Bigsby is a Tri-Five hollow body addition that provides defining tones that bound to take you back in time. With a streamline construction and vintage-inspired hardware, this six-string doesn't do half measures, so you can perform and let the G5410T roar!
Gretsch Electromatic Ltd G5410T Tri-Five Hollow Body w Bigsby 2 Tone Ocean Turquoise on Vintage White Features:
- Thinner Maple Body for Excelled Hold and Performance
- Arched Maple Top, Back and Sides for a Rich Dynamic
- Black Top Filter’Tron pickups for a Gritty Vintage Snarl
- Bigsby B60 Vibrato Tailpiece for Extra Performance Flair
Packed with Old School Bite
Everything about the G5410T has been meticulously thought of to provide a performance that's glossed in timeless authenticity, this also includes the hollow body's pickups. The Black Top Filter’Tron pickups give the six-string a vintage grittiness that's certain to cut through any mix and deliver a full-bodied performance time and time again.
And for those times when you need to wind back the bite, the independent control knobs deliver you versatile flexibility in your volume and tone. So you can be confident you'll always have the sonic character you're looking for.
Sleek Hold, Big Sound
Though the G5410T comes with a gorgeous Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise on Vintage White finish, there's a lot more underneath than what meets the eye with this hollow body. Boasting a superior laminate Maple top, back and sides, from the first note you're welcomed by a warm, full-bodied sonic character that projects late 50s nostalgia.
Throw in the Tri-Five's thinner body into the mix, and you're in for a heavenly combination that'll take your performance out of this world. Ensuring a deluxe hold and comfort that's practically efficient no matter if you're in the studio or on the stage.
Gretsch Electromatic Ltd G5410T Tri-Five Hollow Body w Bigsby 2-Tone Ocean Turquoise on Vintage White Specifications:
- Collection: Electromatic
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.625” (295mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.625” (245 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech NuBone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Secured Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B60
- Pickguard: Casino Gold Plexi (505), Vintage White Plexi (508, 540)
- Pickups: Black Top Filter’Tron with Pearloid Insert (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3.Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional G6241FT Gretsch 16” Hollow Body Hardshell (p/n 099-6475-000); Optional G2162 Hollow Body Gig Bag (p/n 099-6458-000)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Scale Length||625 mm|
|Nut Width||42.86 mm|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||single cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||laminated maple|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.