If you're an experienced Ukulele player looking to play songs that require an extended range, or a guitarist looking for something a little different, then the Gretsch G9126 Guitar-Ukulele Honey Mahogany Stain could well be exactly what you're looking for!
Grestch G9126 Guitar-Ukulele Honey Mahogany Stain Highlights
- Tenor-sized 6-string Ukulele
- Solid Mahogany top, with Mahogany Back and Sides
- Ovangkol fingerboard with Snowflake fret markers
- Ideal for extended-range Uke arrangements
- Suitable for younger players
- Includes a deluxe fitted gig bag
Sounds Like a Ukulele, Plays Like a Guitar
This fun little 6-stringed Guitar-Uke is tuned from A to A with standard guitar intervals (A, D, G, B, E, A) making it perfect for playing full guitar-style chords and extended-scale Ukulele arrangements.
Featuring an "open pore" semi-gloss Honey Mahogany Stain finish coating its Solid Mahogany top and layered Mahogany back and sides, this Guitar-Ukulele not only looks great, it also sounds sublime.
Not only that, but it also comes complete with its own Deluxe Padded Gig Bag, which helps to keep it safe during transportion or when it's not being used.
Inspired Tonewood Choices
Mahogany ukuleles are renowned for their warm, bright and loud sound, with a richer mid-range of tones when compared to the more traditional Koa models.
Whether you choose to play fingerstyle, strumming style, or even using a pick, the tones produced by this Guitar-Ukulele will sound amazing.
Try Before You Buy
Head on in to oen of our 15 PMT Stores nationwide, or talk to our Online Sales team directly if you'd like to know more about the available of this Guitar-Ukulele.
Don't forget, if you order yours online you can use our fantastic range of Home Delivery or Store Pickup options.
Grestch G9126 Guitar-Ukulele Honey Mahogany Stain Specs
- Model Name: Gretsch G9126 Guitar-ukulele With Gig Bag, Ovangkol Fingerboard, Honey Mahogany Stain
- MPN: 2732046321
- Series: Gretsch Roots Collection
- Color: Honey Mahogany Stain
- Build: Folk and Bluegrass
- Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Shape: Tenor Ukulele
- Material: Mahogany
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: Acrylic Abalone
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Top: Solid Quartersawn Mahogany
- Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Profile: Medium "C"
- Scale Length: 17" (432mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Headstock: 1920's Gretsch 3x3 Slotted
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Traditional Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- Strings: Normal Tension Classical
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.