The Gibson Les Paul Studio Smokehouse Burst Guitar delivers that legendary Les Paul playability and versatility at a great price.
These stunning guitars offer an array of rich tones, plenty of sustain, and gorgeous aesthetics, making them a welcome addition to any players collection
Gibson Les Paul Studio Smokehouse Burst Guitar Highlights
- Reasonably-priced, iconic Gibson guitar
- Mahogany back with an Ultra-Modern weight-relief
- Maple top really makes your notes ring out
- Solid Mahogany neck with a slim taper profile
- Rosewood fretboard with Trapezoid fret inlays
- 490R and 498T pickup combination delivers that classic Les Paul tone
- Coil-tapping option for when you need an articulate Single Coil pickup sound
- Includes soft shell case for safe keeping
- Home Delivery options available
Gibson Style, Tone, and Playability at a Great Price
If you'd like to query the availability of this excellent guitar, be sure to contact our Online Sales Team directly - they're always happy to help.
Don't forget, if you order yours Online you get to choose from our range of Home Delivery options.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Smokehouse Burst Guitar Specs
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Matereial: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Bridge: Aluminium Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stopbar
- Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: 490R
- Bridge Pickup: 498T
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil Tap), 2 Tones, 3-way Toggle Switch
Case & Skus
- Case: Soft Shell Case
- SKU: LPST00KCH1
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||Gibson Modern Collection|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!