Focal Trio 6 BE 3-Way Studio Monitor (Single)
The Trio6 Be was designed to meet the standards of the most demanding engineers. This dual monitor is the new reference in its price range owing to its extreme neutrality, its precise stereophonic imaging, and its ability to resolve the most minute sonic details, while its Class G amplifiers deliver SPL levels to suit all musical styles.
Trio 6 serves as one of the most versatile monitor speakers in its class, with 2-way and 3-way routing options depending on your mixing requirements. As a two-way speaker, Trio6 Be employs only the 5” woofer and the tweeter, limiting frequencies to between 90Hz and 20kHz. This configuration provides the perfect compromise when checking the quality of the mix for playback systems with limited frequency response, such as TVs, PCs, cars, and portable speaker systems. The frequency response curve of the two-way configuration is identical, though less extended, to its three-way curve, allowing for a perfect comparison that preserves the stereo image. Focusing on this critical middle frequency range facilitates a good mix and enables the engineer to ensure that the levels are just right. A footswitch (not included) activates this configuration remotely from the listening position.
- Two monitors in one with remote switching: a quick and effective way to compare the mix translated to a compromised speaker system
- Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: state-of-the-art speaker design and material producing wide uncompromised dynamics, linearity, and wide dispersion
- W composite sandwich cone: state-of-the-art speaker material producing a neutral, distortion-free sound
- Rotating baffle: facilitates both horizontal and vertical setups
- LF and HF shelving, 160Hz EQ: simplifies room integration
- 115dB peak @ 1m: high SPL accommodates all musical styles
- Remote pedal (not supplied) switching for FOCUS mode (two-way or three-way configuration)
- Three control knobs for adjusting low and high frequencies and 160Hz notch
- Type / Impedance - Electronically balanced / 10KOhms
- Connectors - XLR
- Sensitivity - Adjustable, +4dBu ou -10dBv
- Bass 200W, class G
- Midrange 150W, class G
- Treble 100W, class AB
- Power supply - 230V (class T fuse 1.6A fuse rating) - 115V (class T fuse 3.5 A fuse rating)
- Detachable IEC power cable
- Input sensitivity selector (+4dBu/-10dBV)
- Low frequency shelving (+/- 3dB from 35 to 250Hz)
- High frequency shelving (+/- 3dB from 4.5 to 40kHz)
- EQ low-mid frequencies (+/- 3dB at 160Hz, Q factor = 1)
- FOCUS input / FOCUS output
- LED Focus mode on, audio clipping and protection indicated by LED on front panel
- Subwoofer 8W64701 8" Focal driver with W composite sandwich cone
- Woofer 5W04701 5" Focal driver with W composite sandwich cone
- Tweeter TB872, 1" Focal pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Structure 22mm (0.86") reinforced panels
- Finish Black Textured side panel, Grey Textured body
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 20.5" x 10.9" x 14.2" (520 x 278 x 360mm)
- Weight 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Frequency response 3-way mode 35Hz - 40kHz (+/- 3dB) - 2-way mode (Focus) 90Hz - 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Maximum SPL 3-way mode 115dB SPL (peak at 1m) - 2-way mode (Focus) 105dB SPL (peak at 1m)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.