Focal Solo 6 BE Active Nearfield Monitor (Single)
The Solo6 Be monitor will surprise you in the very first minutes you spend with it, partly due to its size/extended bass response (40Hz at -3dB). The 6.5" “W” composite sandwich mid-woofer combines neutrality in the midrange, fullness in the midbass register and bass control.
Its compactness and the choice of a large front laminar port guarantee easy integration in studios that need a near field monitor without any acoustic compromise. The user settings on the back of the Solo6 Be, combined with its compactness, make it easy to carry and to adjust according to the acoustics of each studio.
- Frequency response 40Hz - 40kHz
- Maximum SPL 113dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Type / Impedance - Electronically balanced / 10 kOhms
- Connector - XLR
- Sensitivity - Adjustable, +4dBu or -10dBV
- Bass / Midrange -150w RMS, BASH Technology
- Treble - 100w RMS, Class AB
- Power supply Local supply
- Connection - 230V (1.6A fuse rating) / 115V (3.5A fuse rating)
- IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- User controls and indicators Input sensitivity selection switch
- Adjustable tweeter and woofer levels by potentiometers
- On/off switch, voltage selector
- Light indicator Power On LED
- Woofer 6W4370B, 6.5" (16.5cm) Focal “W” composite sandwich cone drivers
- High frequency TB871, Focal Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Shielding Integral through cancellation magnets / cans or by magnet design
- Construction 71/2" (19mm) MDF panels
- Finish Dark red natural veneering side panels, black body
- Dimensions (HxLxD) 13 x 97/16 x 117/16"(330mm x 240mm x 290mm)
- Weight 24.2lb (11kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Tweeter||Beryllium Inverted Dome Tweeter|
|Woofer Size||6.5" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.