Every studio speaker you could need, large main 3-way monitor and standard 2-way nearfield speaker in one. Further tuning is possible with extensive EQ options for tailoring the SM9 to your listening environment. All this is underpinned by some of the finest speaker design available from award winning, masters of audio Focal.
* Additional Shipping Charges may apply for this item. Please call us on 0151 448 2089 and we'll be happy to advise.
- 3-way mode: 30Hz - 40kHz (+/- 3dB) / 40Hz - 20kHz (+/- 1dB)
- 2-way mode (Focus): 90Hz - 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- 3-way mode: 116dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- 2-way mode (Focus): 106dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Type / Impedance: Electronically balanced / 10 kOhms
- Connector: XLR
- Sensitivity: Adjustable, +4dBu or -10dBV
- Bass: 400W, class AB
- Midrange: 100W, class AB
- Treble: 100W, class AB
- Power - Local supply: 230V (3.15A fuse) 115V (6.3A)
- Connection: IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Input sensitivity selector (+4dBu / -10dBV)
- High-pass crossover (full range, 45, 60, 90Hz @ -6dB)
- Low frequency shelving (+/- 3dB from 30 to 250Hz per step of 0.5dB)
- High frequency shelving (+/- 3dB from 4.5 to 40kHz per step of 0.5dB)
- Low frequency EQ (+/- 3dB per step of 0.5dB @ 50Hz, Q factor = 2)
- Low-mid frequency EQ (+/- 3dB per step of 0.5dB @ 160Hz, Q factor = 1)
- Mid frequency EQ (+/- 3dB per step of 0.5dB @ 1kHz, Q factor = 0.6)
- Stand By / On switch
- Direct switch
- Focus switch
- Light indicator: Power On, clipping and default on front panel LED
- Passive radiator: 11WPP52, 11" (27cm) Focal "W" composite sandwich cone piston, extra wide inverted surround radiator
- Subwoofer: 8W7571, 8" (20cm) Focal "W" composite sandwich cone driver
- Midrange: 6W0452, 6.5" (16.5cm) Focal "W" composite sandwich cone driver
- Tweeter: TB872, 1" pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Construction: 0.88"(22mm) and 1.2" (30mm) panels with internal braces
- Finish: Black natural veneering top and bottom panels, black body
- Dimensions: (HxLxD) 12.8" x 19.6" x 15.6" (320mm x 490mm x 390mm)
- Weight: 77lb (35kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||35.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.