Prepare to be amazed by the high quality of this versatile compact studio monitor. A real must-buy for home studio producers and musicians!
Functional And Adaptable Positioning
The Shape 50 is a flexible beast of a loudspeaker, with an excellent 50Hz low-end frequency response and the ability to be used from 80cm away - Giving the user full customisation of their set up.
Focal Shape 50 Active Nearfield Studio Monitor Features:
- Tweeter with very low directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port, but with a double passive radiator, allowing it to be placed near a wall.
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: providing controlled and well-defined bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range ranges.
- Mounting mechanisms on the back/underneath the loudspeaker: for various installation options
Superb Quality and Customisation
All three monitors in the Focal Shape 50 are engineered in France, integrating five different innovations to give you sweet, superb acoustic transparency!
The Shape 50 is also built to suit the needs of nearfield monitoring, with its innovative design and various settings. It's perfect for the acoustics in small rooms and close monitor listening. There's also the option to mount/put it next to the wall due to the design having no port on the back. So much choice!
Compact and Powerful
As mentioned before, the Focal's unique design also includes a 5-inch Flax sandwich provides you with an incredible low-end response. Meticulously enclosed between two thin layers of fibreglass, the result gives you top internal damping mixed with unprecedented, robust, sonic flexibility.
Due to this, the Flax sandwich gives you optimised neutral sound, perfect for mixing and mastering scenarios.
Maximum audio performance is provided by two Class AB amplifiers at the monitor's core, giving the final product of controlled and refined bass along with a colourful mid-range response.
And finally the 1-inch M-shaped aluminium/magnesium inverted dome tweeter gives the monitor unbelievable, undistorted high-end detail, overall projecting an overflowing natural sound.
The Focal Shape Nearfield Studio Monitor comes in a natural walnut veneer MDF cabinet, providing a polished minimal design and additional acoustic customisation options.
At the back of the unit, you'll find various features and settings, giving you the choice of further optional user integration. Some examples are adjustable bass and treble, and a releasable high-pass filter. Optimise your experience!
If you're looking for an unbiased sound, this studio monitor from Focal is a must-buy!
Focal Shape 50 Active Nearfield Studio Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 50Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL (musical signal): 106dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Inputs/Impedance Type: XLR: balanced 10kOhms
- Inputs/Impedance Connectors: RCA: unbalanced 10kOhms with sensitivity compensation
- Midrange & Low Frequency Amplifier: 60W, class AB
- High frequency amplifier: 25W, class AB
- Automatic Standby:
- Standby On: After approximately 30 minutes with no signal
- Standby Off: Signal detection > 3 mV
- Electrical Supply:
- Voltages: 220-240V (T500mAL / 250V fuse) or 100-120V (T1.6AL / 250V fuse)
- Connection: IEC plug and detachable power cord
- High Pass Filter: Adjustable Full range 45/60/90Hz
- Bass: (0 - 250Hz) Adjustable, +/-6dB
- Midrange/Bass: (160Hz, Q=1) Adjustable, +/-3dB
- High (4.5 - 35kHz): Adjustable, +/-3dB
- Power On/Power Off: On/off switch on rear-panel
- Standby Consumption: < 0.5 W
- Display and Controls: LED for power on/off and standby
- Woofer: 5" (13cm) Flax Cone
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) 'M' profile Aluminum-Magnesium
- Constructon: 0.6" (12mm) MDF
- Finish: Vinyl, real walnut and black painting
- Dimensions (with four rubber feet): 12.3 x 7.5 x 9.5" (312 x 191 x 242mm)
- Weight: 20.7lb (6.5kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Woofer Size||5 Inches|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.