The Twin6 Be is the best seller of the Focal Professional range and the most versatile work tool of the SM6 line. It represents the only necessary solution for recording, mixing and mastering. The image precision, treble definition as well as midrange neutrality are at the heart of its reputation. The excellent articulation of the bass and midbass registers, even at very high sound levels, makes it an unavoidable reference for engineers who require absolute transparency.
Furthermore, the design of the Twin6 Be permits a high SPL while at the same time offering a stable tonal balance. One of the two 6.5" woofers works in large band (midrange - bass) whereas the other reproduces from 40 to 150Hz. This creates a bass that preserves all the signal dynamics, without any masking effect in the midrange, thereby keeping all its neutrality and transparency. Additional control of the bass register is accomplished by fine-tuning on the control plate on the back of the Twin6 Be in order to obtain a perfect mirror configuration with its mate.
The Twin6 Be can be installed vertically or horizontally to respond to the space requirements of each studio.
- Frequency response 40Hz - 40kHz
- Maximum SPL 115dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Type / Impedance - Electronically balanced / 10 kOhms
- Connector - XLR
- Sensitivity - Adjustable +4dBu or -10dBV
- Bass - 150W rms, BASH technology
- MidRange - 150W rms, BASH technology
- Treble - 100W rms, class AB
- Power supply Local supply - 230V (2A fuse) / 115V (4A fuse)
- IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- User controls and indicators Input sensitivity selector
- Midrange driver selector (right/left)
- Adjustable tweeter and woofer levels by potentiometers
- On/off switch, voltage selector
- Light indicator Power On LED
- Woofer - 2 x 6W4370B, (16.5cm) (Focal â€œW" composite sandwich cone drivers)
- High frequency TB871, Focal Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Shielding Integral through cancellation magnets / cans or by magnet design
- Construction 71/2" (19mm) MDF panels
- Finish Dark red natural veneering side panels, black body
- Dimensions (HxLxD) 9 13/16" x 19 11/16" x 13 3/8"(250mm x 500mm x 340mm)
- Weight 30.8lb (14kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||14.000000|
|Woofer Size||2 x 6.5" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.