The Twin6 Be is the best seller of the Focal Professional range and the most versatile work tool of the SM6 line. It represents the only necessary solution for recording, mixing and mastering. The image precision, treble definition as well as midrange neutrality are at the heart of its reputation. The excellent articulation of the bass and midbass registers, even at very high sound levels, makes it an unavoidable reference for engineers who require absolute transparency.
Furthermore, the design of the Twin6 Be permits a high SPL while at the same time offering a stable tonal balance. One of the two 6.5" woofers works in large band (midrange â€“ bass) whereas the other reproduces from 40 to 150Hz. This creates a bass that preserves all the signal dynamics, without any masking effect in the midrange, thereby keeping all its neutrality and transparency. Additional control of the bass register is accomplished by fine-tuning on the control plate on the back of the Twin6 Be in order to obtain a perfect mirror configuration with its mate.
The Twin6 Be can be installed vertically or horizontally to respond to the space requirements of each studio.
- Frequency response 40Hz - 40kHz
- Maximum SPL 115dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Type / Impedance - Electronically balanced / 10 kOhms
- Connector - XLR
- Sensitivity - Adjustable +4dBu or -10dBV
- Bass - 150W rms, BASH technology
- MidRange - 150W rms, BASH technology
- Treble - 100W rms, class AB
- Power supply Local supply - 230V (2A fuse) / 115V (4A fuse)
- IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- User controls and indicators Input sensitivity selector
- Midrange driver selector (right/left)
- Adjustable tweeter and woofer levels by potentiometers
- On/off switch, voltage selector
- Light indicator Power On LED
- Woofer - 2 x 6W4370B, (16.5cm) (Focal â€œW" composite sandwich cone drivers)
- High frequency TB871, Focal Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Shielding Integral through cancellation magnets / cans or by magnet design
- Construction 71/2" (19mm) MDF panels
- Finish Dark red natural veneering side panels, black body
- Dimensions (HxLxD) 9 13/16" x 19 11/16" x 13 3/8"(250mm x 500mm x 340mm)
- Weight 30.8lb (14kg)
|Woofer Size||2 x 6.5" woofers|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*