The Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom gives you the authentic tone, looks and feel of a vintage custom Telecaster.
Authentic Tone, Looks and Feel
Coming from Fender’s Ensenada factory in Baja California, the Fender Vintera series gives you the opportunity to own incredible recreations of vintage Fender guitars.
Fitted with an SH pickup configuration with recreated pickups for authentic 70s sound along with era-correct specs, the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster gives you true 70s tone, looks and feel.
Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom Black Key Features:
- Alder Body
- “Slim C” Shaped Maple Neck
- 7.25” Radius Maple Fretboard
- 21 Vintage-Style Frets
- Vintage-Style String-Through-Body Tele Bridge
- Three Chrome Barrel Saddles
- 1 x ‘70s Tele Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- 1 x Wide Range Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic Telecaster Design
As is tradition, Alder has been used for the body of the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom.
Its distinctive single cutaway design not only looks great but provides easy access to the upper frets; great for guitar solos.
Attached to the body is a “Slim C”-shaped Maple neck offering comfortable playability.
The Maple fretboard features an old-school 7.25” radius and holds 21 vintage style frets for that classic playing feel.
For added convenience and customisation, the neck is secured to the body via a 3-Bolt "F" stamped neck plate with Micro-Tilt.
Micro-Tilt is a very handy featured that was introduced in the 1970s allowing you to easily adjust the angle of the neck so you can set your action to your own personal and precise preference.
Custom Pickup Configuration
Fitted with an SH pickup configuration, the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom has a more versatile set of tones than your standard Fender Telecaster.
Furthermore, the pickups have been recreated in order to sound more like the original pickups from the 1970s.
A vintage-style single-coil bridge pickup is present, giving you the traditional Telecaster bite you know and love.
Adding a bit more girth to the proceedings is a Fender Wide Range humbucking neck pickup. This humbucker produces fat tones for seriously beefed up output.
A three-position blade allows you to choose between using either pickup individually or both together.
Each pickup also has its own volume and tone controls in the form of skirted amp knobs so you can really tailor your tone to perfection.
High Quality Vintage Hardware
Continuing the authentically old-school vibe of the Fender Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Custom is a set of vintage-style hardware.
Fitted to the body is an American Vintage Tele bridge with its string-through-body design enhancing sustain. The bridge holds three chrome barrel saddles which aid that signature Tele twang.
The classic Tele headstock holds six “F”-stamped tuning machines which provide period-correct looks along with precise and secure tuning.
Also fitted to this Fender Vintera Telecaster Custom are vintage-style strap buttons to finish off this great tribute to a fantastic era.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Allowing you to keep your new Fender Telecaster well protected and conveniently portable you’ll find it comes with a deluxe gig bag too!
Buy the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom from Professional Music Technology now for a customised and authentic recreation of a ‘70s classic.
Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom Black Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SH
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
November 14, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.