The Fender Vintera 60s Telecaster Modified PF Sea Foam Green is the perfect choice for players who want a combination of vintage Fender style with contemporary features.
A Hot-Rodded, 60s Style Telecaster
This guitar blends those classic Tele looks with a host of contemporary Modifications. Amongst these Mods you'll find a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter-sounding pickups, and upgraded electronics.
Fender Vintera 60s Telecaster Modified PF Sea Foam Green Highlights
- Vintage-style electric guitar, upgraded for the modern player
- Classically-shaped Alder body, with a Sea Foam Green finish
- Maple neck, with a "Thick C"-profile shape, and modern 9.5" radius fretboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Modern electronics with a 4-way Pickup Switch and an S-1 Phase Switch, for even more tonal options
- Vintage-style Telecaster bridge, with three brass barrel saddles
- Superb value for money
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Finance options available
If you prefer the look and feel of a vintage-style Fender, with a modern voice and playability, then the Vintera Modified lineup is for you. Especially at this price!
This new lineup is the perfect starting point to introduce guitarists to those historical guitars and basses that helped to put Fender on the map.
Vintage Meets Modern
In true Fender tradition, this Vintera 60s Telecaster Modified is comfortably-crafted from a piece of Alder for the body.
As this guitar is part of the Modified lineup, the Maple neck attached to this body is carved with a more-contemporary Modern "C" profile shape, which is capped by a 9.5"-radius Pau Ferro fretboard. In addition to this, the 21 medium-jumbo frets provide a more modern playing feel.
On top of this there's a vintage-style Tele bridge, with three brass saddles. This bridge lends that characteristic Tele "twang"
Hot Rodded Pickups
For a more modern sound, the traditional Single Coil pickups in this Telecaster produce that recognisibly twangy and articulate tone, but hot-rodded for a higher output.
In addition to this, the 4-way switch allows you to choose both pickups in series, giving them a fatter, humbucker sound! And, as if that wasn't enough, when activated the S-1 Phase Switch puts the pickups out of phase, giving them a cool "strangled" tone.
Available to Order Now
Keep your eyes peeled for the Fender Vintera lineup landing at a PMT Store near you soon, and be sure to request a play test with one of our resident Guitar Experts.
Alternatively, place your order Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Fender Vintera 60s Telecaster Modified PF Sea Foam Green Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Tele
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: Sea Foam Green
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, S-1 Phase Switch
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Tele
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Bridge and Neck in Series
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*