Fender Vintera 60s Telecaster Modified PF Sea Foam Green
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Fender Vintera 60s Telecaster Modified PF Sea Foam Green is the perfect choice for players who want a combination of vintage Fender style with contemporary features.
A Hot-Rodded, 60s Style Telecaster
This guitar blends those classic Tele looks with a host of contemporary Modifications. Amongst these Mods you'll find a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter-sounding pickups, and upgraded electronics.
Fender Vintera 60s Telecaster Modified PF Sea Foam Green Highlights
- Vintage-style electric guitar, upgraded for the modern player
- Classically-shaped Alder body, with a Sea Foam Green finish
- Maple neck, with a "Thick C"-profile shape, and modern 9.5" radius fretboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Modern electronics with a 4-way Pickup Switch and an S-1 Phase Switch, for even more tonal options
- Vintage-style Telecaster bridge, with three brass barrel saddles
- Superb value for money
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Home Delivery options available
If you prefer the look and feel of a vintage-style Fender, with a modern voice and playability, then the Vintera Modified lineup is for you. Especially at this price!
This new lineup is the perfect starting point to introduce guitarists to those historical guitars and basses that helped to put Fender on the map.
Vintage Meets Modern
In true Fender tradition, this Vintera 60s Telecaster Modified is comfortably-crafted from a piece of Alder for the body.
As this guitar is part of the Modified lineup, the Maple neck attached to this body is carved with a more-contemporary Modern "C" profile shape, which is capped by a 9.5"-radius Pau Ferro fretboard. In addition to this, the 21 medium-jumbo frets provide a more modern playing feel.
On top of this there's a vintage-style Tele bridge, with three brass saddles. This bridge lends that characteristic Tele "twang"
Hot Rodded Pickups
For a more modern sound, the traditional Single Coil pickups in this Telecaster produce that recognisibly twangy and articulate tone, but hot-rodded for a higher output.
In addition to this, the 4-way switch allows you to choose both pickups in series, giving them a fatter, humbucker sound! And, as if that wasn't enough, when activated the S-1 Phase Switch puts the pickups out of phase, giving them a cool "strangled" tone.
Fender Vintera 60s Telecaster Modified PF Sea Foam Green Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Tele
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: Sea Foam Green
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, S-1 Phase Switch
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Tele
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Bridge and Neck in Series
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!