Fender Vintera 60s Stratocaster Modified PF Burgundy Mist Metallic
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Fender Vintera 60s Stratocaster Modified PF Burgundy Mist Metallic is ideal for players who appreciate the magic of past Fender guitars mixed with modern, contemporary features.
Vintage Meets Modern
A perfect combination of classic Fender looks, with a modern neck profile, updated electronics, and hot-sounding pickups... and available at a reasonable price too! What's not to love?
Fender Vintera 60s Stratocaster Modified PF Burgundy Mist Metallic Highlights
- Vintage-style electric guitar, modified with modern upgrades
- Comfortably-shaped Alder body
- Burgundy Mist Metallic finish with a vintage-correct neck tint
- Three Hot 60s Strat single-coil pickups
- Modern "C"-shaped neck; 9.5"-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
- S1 switch adds neck pickup to positions 1 and 2
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Home Delivery options available
For players who prefer the look and feel of a vintage-style Fender, but would prefer a guitar more accessible than the American Original or Custom Shop guitars, Vintera is here!
This new lineup is the perfect starting point to introduce guitarists to those historical guitars and basses that helped to put Fender on the map.
Rock Solid Construction
True to Fender heritage, this Vintera 60s Stratocaster features a lightweight Alder body, expertly carved to help you experience the kind of comfort that the Strat is famous for.
As this guitar is part of the Vintera Modified lineup, the Maple neck attached to this body is carved with a "Modern C" profile shape, and is capped with a 9.5"-radius Pau Ferro fingerboard.
On top of this, there's a modern 2-point synchronised tremolo bridge and locking vintage-style tuners, which offer rock-solid performance and tuning stability.
To give this guitar a more modern sound, Fender have re-voiced the traditional single coil pickup trio.
Whilst these new pickups are still awash with vintage Strat tone, they've been hot-rodded for extra output, giving them more girth and gain!
In addition to this, the guitar comes equipped with an S-1 switch. This switch, when activated, activates the Neck pickup when positions 1 (Bridge) and 2 (Bridge and Middle) are activated, giving you even more tonal options to play around with in your search for the perfect tone.
Fender Vintera 60s Stratocaster Modified PF Burgundy Mist Metallic Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Color: Burgundy Mist Metallic
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Auxillary Switching: S-1 Switch Down: Position 1. Bridge & Neck. Position 2, 3, or 4: All 3 Pickups On. Position 5. Bridge and Neck
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!