Introducing the Fender Vintera 60s Mustang Bass PF Fiesta Red: a Vintage Style, shorter scale bass guitar, that's bags of fun to play!
Vintage Style For The Modern Era
If you prefer the look and feel of a vintage-style fender, but would prefer something more accessible than the American Original or Custom Shop models, you're in luck.
Fender Vintera 60s Mustang Bass PF Fiesta Red Highlights
- Reasonably-priced, vintage style electric bass
- Familiar Mustang body shape, crafted from Alder, with a classic Fiesta Red finish
- Maple neck, with a 60s "C" profile shape, capped with a 7.25" radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style 60s Split Single Coil pickup, and Lollipop tuning machines
- Shorter 30" scale length results in lower string tension, and reduced hand fatigue
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
Vintera Vintage Specs
Fender's new Vintera series has been specially designed with those oft-coveted vintage features in mind.
Amongst these features you'll find a period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, re-voiced pickups, even period-accurate hardware and finishes.
Fender have opted to attach a solid Maple neck to this bass's body, but to deliver a true vintage playing experience it has a "Mid '60s Mustang C"-shaped profile.
Taking the experience a step further, Fender have also opted to fit a Pau Ferro fretboard atop this neck, with a 7.25" radius, and 19 vintage-style frets.
To top it all off, the bass is also adorned with period-accurate hardware, such as the bridge and tuning machines.
Vintage Bass Tones
As with other models in the Vintera lineup, with Vintage Spec 60s Mustang Bass has had its pickup expertly re-voiced.
To deliver that familiar, thunderous Mustang Bass tone, Fender have taken their Split Single Coil design, and have modified them for a more vintage sound. These modifications included the use of Plain Enamel Wire, and staggered (non-beveled) pole pieces.
Fender Vintera 60s Mustang Bass PF Fiesta Red Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Mustang Bass
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang Bass
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: Fiesta Red
- Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Split Single-Coil Mustang Bass
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 30"
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style "Lollipop"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||mustang style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.