Fender Vintera 50S Stratocaster MN White Blonde
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
The Fender Vintera 50s Stratocaster MN White Blonde is a great entry-point for guitarists who want the style and sound of Fender's golden era, at a more accessible price.
Golden Era Stratocaster Style And Tone
This Vintera Vintage Spec Stratocaster is packed full of authentic, period-correct style, specifications, and tone.
Amongst these specs you'll find a Soft "V"-profiled maple neck, '50s-style single coil pickups, and even period-correct hardware, coming together to offer a truly authentic '50s playing experience.
Fender Vintera 50s Stratocaster MN White Blonde Highlights
- Vintage-spec electric guitar for a fantastic price
- Comfortably-shaped Alder body, with a Sea Foam Green finish
- "Soft V"-shaped maple neck, capped with a 7.25"-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Three vintage-style '50s Strat single-coil pickups
- Vintage-style six-point synchronised tremolo
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
Fender Vintera Lineup
To deliver an authentic '50s Strat playing experience, Fender have pulled out all of the stops with their Vintera Vintage Spec guitars in terms of looks, feel, and tone.
This new lineup is the perfect starting point to introduce guitarists to those historical instruments that helped to put Fender on the map.
50's Style Specs
True to Fender heritage, this Vintera 50s Stratocaster features a lightweight Alder body, expertly shaped to offer the kind of comfort that launched the Strat's legacy.
As this guitar is part of the Vintera Vintage Spec lineup, the bolt-on Maple neck attached to the body is carved with a Soft "V" profile shape, and is capped with a 7.25" radius Maple fretboard.
On top of this, there's a vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines. Not only does this result in a genuine 50's-style look, but also incredible levels of tuning stability, and rock-solid performance.
The Tone That Started It All
Upon its 1954 release, the Fender Strat delivered a more versatile array of tones than any other guitar on the market. Described by many as "crystalline" and "bell-like", the articulation in these pickups was second to none.
For the pickups in the Vintera Vintage spec Strat, Fender have returned to their roots, and have used traditional Formvar Wire and staggered, beveled magnet poles to recreate those authentic, '50s Strat tones.
Available to Order Now
Keep your eyes peeled for the Fender Vintera lineup landing at a PMT Store near you soon, and be sure to request a play test with one of our resident Guitar Experts.
Alternatively, place your order Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Fender Vintera 50s Stratocaster MN White Blonde Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: White Blonde
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Subtype: Electric Guitars
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Type: Electric Guitars
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!