Fenders new American Ultra Luxe series combines stainless frets and eye-catching custom colours with painted headcaps to deliver the ultimate instrument in performance, precision and tone.
American Ultra Luxe Stratocaster
Designed for the most demanding of professional players, Fender have created the Ultra Luxe series to meet the ever-growing demands of the modern professional guitarist. This stunning high-performance Strat is crafted to the highest spec and features a range of premium features to ensure you recieve the same famous Fender experience, every single time.
Fender Ultra Luxe Stratocaster RW, 2-Colour Sunburst Features:
- American Ultra Luxe Series
- 22 Stainless Steel Medium Jumbo Frets
- Three Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat single-coil pickups
- Augmented “D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard
- 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- 2-Colour Sunburst Finish
- Includes Hardshell Case
Built to deliver, this high-performance Strat is kitted out with a superior set up pickups to provide you with an enhanced variation of that classic genre-defining Strat sound.
Featuring a triple set of Ultra Noiseless Vintage single-coil pickups, you'll benefit from superior clarity and defintion throughout. Perfect for any genre, these versatile pickups boast an incredible dynamic range, allowing for endless tonal possibilities – all without any of that undesirable hum.
Hand-built using some of the finest materials that Fender can source - the Ultra Satin finished Maple neck features an Augmented “D” shaped profile, Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a tapered neck heel to provide you with incredible playability, comfort and precision, all over the fretboard.
Complete with a speedy 10”-14” compound-radius Rosewood fingerboard, you'll be effortlessly and accurately soloing your way around the 22 stainless steel medium-jumbo frets.
That Fender Finish
Enhanced with a 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo bridge and finished off with an immaculate 2-Colour Sunburst finish and coloured headstock, this versatile and state-of-the-art instrument will exceed your expectations - inspiring you to push your playing to new heights and break new tonal boundaries - whether on stage or in the studio!
Fender Ultra Luxe Stratocaster RW, 2-Colour Sunburst Specifications:
- Model Name: Ultra Luxe Stratocaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, 2-Colour Sunburst
- Model #: 0118062703
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: 2-Colour Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Ultra Satin Urethane with Gloss Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Ultra “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel
- String Nut: TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat
- Middle Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat
- Controls:Master Volume (with S-1 Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Aged White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel-Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 6.00x17.00x42.00 IN
- Weight: 15.00 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||Ultra Luxe Series|
|Gauge||.009 - .042|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.