Fender Rumble 800 HD Bass Amplifier Head
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
If you're looking for a truly versatile, lightweight, powerful new solution to your bass performances, you need to check out the Fender Rumble 800 HD Bass Amplifier Head!
Fender Rumble 800 HD Bass Amplifier Head Highlights
- Reasonably-priced, lightweight 800 Watt bass amplifier head
- Suitable for almost any genre of music
- Simple to use control interface
- Delivers a thick, natural tone
- Built-in overdrive circuit
- 3-button tone voicing
- XLR Line output
- On-board Effects Loop
- Ideal for both live and studio work
- Includes footswitch and padded carrying bag
- Home Delivery options available
Lightweight, Versatile and Powerful
Fender Rumble bass amps are renowned the world over for delivering clear, balanced bass sound, at a reasonable price. With the Fender Rumble 800 HD you get the perfect amplification solution for the bassist on the go.
Excellent Tone-Shaping Controls
In addition to the pin-point-precise 4-band EQ, the Fender Rumble 800 HD also comes complete with other controls for shaping your tone.
Amongst these other controls you'll find a versatile 3-button tone-voicing option, allowing you to tailor your sound between the following:
- Bright - a balanced bass tone, with a high end boost
- Contour - scoops out the mid section, for a modern hard rock tone
- Vintage - for that warm, old-school bass sound
As well as this, the Fender Rumble 800 HD comes complete with an on-board, switchable overdrive circuit, which allows you to add as much or as little grit to your playing as you wish.
Fender Rumble 800 HD Bass Amplifier Head Specs
- Model Name: Rumble 800 HD, 230V EU
- Model #: 2372006000
- Series: Rumble
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Black
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Control Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Cabinet Material: Tooled Metal
- Total Impedance: 2, 4 or 8 Ohms (Switchable)
- Dimensions: 7.10" x 13.20" x 24.90"
- Weight: 8.80 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.990000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.