The Fender Rumble 500 bass amplifier is one of our more popular bass amps thanks to its lightweight design and loud response.
Branded by Fender you can expect a classic tone that’s versatile to any style of music and quality build that makes this amp sturdy enough for touring and live situations.
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Controls - Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Effects Loop - 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs - One - 1/4"
- Line Out - One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels - One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Rectifier - NA
- Voltage - 230V EUR
- Wattage - 500 Watts at 4 ohms (with External Speaker), 350 Watts at 8 ohms (Internal)
- Cabinet Material - Lightweight Plywood
- Handle - Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel - Painted Metal
- Control Knobs - Vintage-Style Radio
- Pre Amp Tubes - NA
- Power Tubes - NA
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*