Fender Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster Olympic White
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Ritchie Blackmore: rock pioneer, metal godfather, and writer of arguably the most recognisable guitar riff of all time (Smoke on the Water) has been associated with the Fender Strat since 1970. And now, as a modern recreation of his most famous model, you can own your very own Fender Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster Olympic White - complete with its scalloped fretboard and dummy pickup!
Fender Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster Olympic White Highlights
- Artist Series Ritchie Blackmore Signature Stratocaster
- Striking Olympic White finish
- Maple neck with "U" profile and "bullet" truss rod
- Three-bolt "F"-stamped neck plate with Micro-Tilt
- 7.25"-radius rosewood fingerboard with graduated scalloping and 21 vintage-style frets
- Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 single-coil neck and bridge pickups (bridge pickup reverse wound/reverse polarity)
- Non-active middle pickup
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
- Includes Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
- Home Delivery options available
Signature Strat With Bags of 70s Style
Blackmore's unmistakable tone and deft playstyle helped bring the extended guitar solo to the fore of rock and metal music, and he did it with the help of his trusty Strat. This guitar is based on Blackmore's favourite 70's model, and comes complete with those same features unique to him.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
In place of Blackmore's favoured Schecter designed pickups from the 70's, he opted for a pair of Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 single coils. The Bridge position pickup features reverse winding and polarity to cancel that dreaded 60-cycle hum.
In true Blackmore fashion though, the middle pickup is an empty case "dummy", leaving you with just the Neck and Bridge pickups to produce sound. However, have no fear, as the pickup selector blade is just a 3-way switch rather than the usual 5-way that you get on modern Strats, giving you options for Bridge, Bridge & Neck, or Neck.
Blackmore's most unusual guitar feature during the 70's was the graduated scalloping on his fingerboard - which has been faithfully reproduced here.
Starting lightly on the low E, A and D strings, and immediated on the G, B and High E, the frets are dug a little deeper than usual into a "U" shape, which reduces friction between fingers and fretboard, making bends and lead techniques quicker and easier.
Other features on this fantastic guitar include a set of Flush-Mount Dunlop Strap Locks, a 70's style Headstock and Decal, and 70's style 3-screw "F"-stamped neck plate which features the Micro-Tilt neck angle adjustment mechanism.
Available to Order
If you have any queries regarding the availability of this fantastic, high-performance guitar, then don't hesitate to contact our Online Sales team directly.
Don't forget, if you order online you can use our range of Home Delivery options!
Fender Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster Olympic White Specs
- Model Name: Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster, Scalloped Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
- MPN: 0139010305
- Series: Artist
- Country Of Origin: Mexico
- Color: Olympic White
- Material: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Shape: Stratocaster
- Material: Maple
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Graduated Scalloped Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Bullet Style
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Non-Active "Dummy"
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.060000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.