Fender Noventa Jazzmaster PF, Walnut
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Combining timeless Fender styling with dynamic single-coil pickups to deliver powerful tones, modern playability and outstanding visuals - the new Fender Noventa series delivers style and sophistication that is unmistakably Fender.
Noventa Series Jazzmaster
Blending the best of both worlds to produce a distinctive sound and feel, this Noventa Jazzmaster delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability in classic Fender style.
Fender Noventa Jazzmaster PF, Walnut Features:
- Walnut Finish
- Three Fender MP-90 Pickups
- Modern 'C'-shaped maple neck
- 9.5" radius Pau Ferro fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets for easy bending
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with floating tremolo system
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Crafted to a Modern "C" shape, the Pau Ferro neck features 21 medium jumbo frets and a 9.5" radius fingerboard. Resulting in an extremely playable neck, built for both precision and comfort, you'll experience the results of Fenders immaculate craftsmanship in every single note you play.
Coated with a silky smooth satin finish, you'll be gliding your way around the fretboard with minimal effort as the neck sits comfortably in the palm of your hand for maximum playabilty.
Fitted with a triple set of Fender's MP-90 pickups, these classic-inspired dynamic single-coil pickups deliver an incredible midrange bite, reinforced by defined smooth lows and super-crisp highs.
With exceptional dynamic range like this at your disposal, these versatile pickups can tackle anything from smooth and dynamic jazz to chunky hard rock riffs - making this Jazzmaster a true tonal powerhouse!
The Complete Package
Finished in a striking vintage-inspired Walnut gloss paint job and complimented beautifully by a chrome Adjusto-Matic tremolo bridge and black pickguard - this guitar is unmistakably a Fender, capable of turning heads and surpassing all expectaions.
Fender Noventa Jazzmaster PF, Walnut Specifications:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender MP-90
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Colour: Walnut
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Hardware Colour: Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup: Fender MP-90
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Pickup: Fender MP-90
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Strings: Fender USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.