Fender Meteora HH PF Surf Green
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Due to popular demand, the awesome Meteora is back with an affordable price tag, and features a more versatile pickup setup. In this case we're talking about the Fender Meteora HH PF Surf Green - a stunning new entry into Fender's wonderful Alternate Reality lineup.
Fender Meteora HH PF Surf Green Key Features
- Modestly-priced Meteora guitar with HH pickup configuration
- Surf Green finish
- Two Player Series humbucking pickups
- Independent volume controls for each pickup, and Master Tone control with with Push/Pull "coil split" function
- Push/Push Mini-Volume switch on pickguard, allows you to change volume control order
- Modern C-shaped neck profile
- 12"-radiused Pau Ferro fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Adjusto-matic bridge, with Strings-Thru-Body setup
- Deluxe padded gig bag included
A Legend in the Making
If you're looking for a truly unique guitar, with bags of tone, heaps of playability, and plenty of style, the Fender Meteora can deliver.
These gorgeous, retro-modern, off-set body-shaped guitars are part of the new Fender Alternate Reality lineup, and they truly do stand out from the crowd.
Fender Player Series Humbuckers
Featuring a pair of powerful Player Series humbuckers sporting classy chrome covers, this gorgeous Meteora is capable of tones ranging from sparkling cleans to downright dirty.
As if that wasn't enough, the Master Tone control has a Push/Pull function that will split the humbuckers into Single Coil pickups, giving you that classic Fender sparkle.
Treat Yourself To A Fender Meteora Today!
So if you want a guitar that looks fantastic, is packed full of versatile tones, and feels like an absolute dream to play, make it a new Fender Meteora HH.
Fender Meteora HH PF Surf Green Specs
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Meteora
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 2. (Neck Pickup), Push/Push Switch Reverses Order of Volume Controls, Master Tone (With Push/Pull for Coil Split)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.670000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!