This Made in Japan Fender Traditional '60s Jazzmaster Left Handed is a Limited Edition guitar only available as a Pre-Order where it be made-to-order in Japan . Finished in retro Flamingo Pink, with a matching Pink headstock, this instruments oozes vintage '60s looks, feel and character. The Fender Made in Japan (MIJ) series offer the Fender enthusiast an instrument that offers something different to the standard Fender series guitars.
Built in Japan these are a high-quality instrument that you would expect from any other Fender instrument which features different specs such as bespoke colours or alternative pickups.
Fender Made In Japan Traditional 60s Jazzmaster Left Hand in Flamingo Pink key Features:
- Matching Flamingo Pink Headstock
- Alder Body
- Vintage Style Jazzmaster Pickups
- Maple "U" Shaped neck with 7.25" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard
- 6-Saddle Vintage Style Bridge with Floating Trem
- Made in Japan
- Limited Edition
- Left Handed
Retro style, Japanese Craftmanship
This left handed Fender Jazzmaster, is constructed out of an alder body, that vibrates vintage tone and 1960's character. Fitted with a "U" shaped maple neck and a 7.25" radius rosewood 21 Vintage fret fingerboard, this neck gives the player a comfortable vintage feel when fretting the instrument, adding to the vintage experience of the guitar when playing live.
Featuring a 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece for that classic Jazzmaster playing experience. A matching pink headstock completes the vintage look on this guitar, making it a must-have guitar for your collection.
Jazzmaster Single-Coils and Controls
Fender designed the Single-Coil Jazzmaster pickups to be full of warmth and character, producing a high dynamic vintage sound. The range of controls that this guitar comes with, introduces the guitarist a massive arsenal of unlimited tones.
Fender MIJ Limited Edition Traditional '60s Jazzmaster Left Hand Specs:
- Model Name: Fender Made In Japan Traditional '60s Jazzmaster, Left-Hand
- Model #: 5250020338
- Series: Made in Japan Traditional
- Colour: Flamingo Pink with Matching Flamingo Pink Headstock
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: White
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 17.6" x 43" (111.76mm x 447.04mm x 1092.2mm)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kgs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.