The Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212 III is a 60-watt combo amp, bringing back the world's most popular valve amp and making it even better.
This Great Valve Amp Just Got Better
A stunning valve amp, the Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212 II delivers a wide variety of tones from beautifully refined, crystal clear notes, to hard driven grunge.
Classic Fender quality and style returns in this Mk 3 of the world's most popular valve amp with great speakers and versatile features.
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212 III Key Features:
- Valve Amp
- Celestion G12P-80 Speakers
- 3 x 12AX7 PreAmp Valves
- 2 x 6L6 Power Valves
- Three Channels - Normal, Drive and More Drive
- Effects Loop
- Great Controls
Great Speakers, All-Valve Engine
Giving the Hot Rod DeVille its amazing voice is a pair of Celestion G12P-80 speakers in a classic 2 x 12" configuration taken from the much-loved Fender Twin Reverb.
The power behind the speakers? You get all the brilliant low-end character of 6L6 tubes combined with the versatile all-12AX7 valve preamp.
Fully Featured for Awesome Sound
Classic and beautifully deep Fender spring reverb is on board allowing you to really widen your soundscape while a 4-ohm extension speaker output allows you to add an additional cabinet for even wider stage coverage.
A slew of knobs across the control panel allow you to fine tune your sound to perfection from bass, middle and treble knobs to drive, reverb, presence and more.
There's also an effects loop for even more sound sculpting potential.
Hot Rod DeVille Mk3
With the Mk3, Fender have improved upon the immensely popular Hot Rod DeVille 212.
Buy the Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212 III now and enjoy classic Fender tone with modern reliability and versatile features.
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212 III Valve Amp Specs:
- Model Name - Hot Rod DeVille III 212, 230V UK, Black
- Model Number - 2230004000
- Series - Hot Rod
- Amplifier Type - Tube
- Color - Black and Silver
- Controls - Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Effects Loop - 1/4" - (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
- Inputs - Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- Channels - Three - Selectable (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Rectifier - Solid State
- Voltage - 230V UK
- Wattage - 60 Watts
- Cabinet Material - 7-Ply 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood
- Handle - Molded Rubber "Dog Bone" Style
- Front Panel - Black
- Control Knobs - Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Pre Amp Tubes - 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes - 2 x 6L6
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*