Looking to add a stylish new guitar to your collection, with classic Strat specifications, and a finish reminiscent of Fender's golden era? Then we have just the axe for you!
Limited Run Strat With Bags Of Style
With this Fender FSR Made in Japan Stratocaster in its Black Paisley finish, you get a fantastic combination of classic Fender style and tone, with a modern sensibility.
This excellent guitar is part of a run initially intended solely for the Japanese market, but is now available in limited numbers over here in the UK.
Fender FSR Made in Japan Stratocaster, Black Paisley Highlights
- Limited run, premium-grade Stratocaster electric guitar
- Basswood body, with a stylish Black Paisley finish
- "U"-shaped Maple neck, capped with a Rosewood fingerboard
- Vintage-style 7.25" fretboard radius results in increased fretting hand comfort
- Three USA-made Vintage Stratocaster single coil pickups deliver that classic Strat tone
- Stylish black paisley pickguard
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
Rock Solid Construction
For this gutiar, Fender have crafted that universally recognisable Stratocaster body shape from Basswood - a light and resonant tonewood, that's incredibly stable, even in fluctuating temperatures.
Bolted on to the body is a rock solid Maple neck, capped with a 21-fret Rosewood fingerboard, and sporting a set of vintage-style tuners.
The end result is a guitar that combines comfort and playability in style, and that's before we've even touched the stylish Black Paisley finish.
Classic Strat Tone
To deliver the clear and articulate sounds that we've all come to know and love from the Strat, this Fender Special Run model has been equipped with a trio of USA-made Vintage Stratocaster single coil pickups.
These pickups off a huge array of incredible, clean tones, but when you add in a little overdrive and really dig into those strings, the guitar truly sings.
Vintage Fender Feel
In addition to the 60s style aesthetics and classic Strat tone, this Fender FSR Made in Japan Stratocaster sports a whole host of vintage specs to complete the traditional Fender playing experience.
Amongst these specs you'll find a classic "U"-shaped neck and 7.25" radius fingerboard - both of which could be found on older Strat models.
In addition to this there's a genuine bone nut, vintage-style tuners, and a classic 6-saddle synchronised tremolo bridge.
As a finishing touch, this excellent guitar comes to you with its own padded gig bag for safekeeping.
Fender FSR Made in Japan Stratocaster, Black Paisley Specs
- Model Name: Limited Black Paisley Stratocaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 5250041337
- Series: Made in Japan Limited Edition
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Black Paisley
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender USA Vintage Stratocaster
- Middle Pickup: Fender USA Vintage Stratocaster
- Neck Pickup: Fender USA Vintage Stratocaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: Black Paisley
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.40" x 17.70" x 43.00"
- Weight: 12.60 LB / 5.7 KG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||Made in Japan|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.