Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster gives you the rare opportunity to own a piece of rock music history with an amazing recreation of Hendrix's own Fender Strat.
Stunning Recreation of A Legendary Guitar
There's no denying that Jimi Hendrix was a Stratocaster fanatic which countless photographs and videos of him performing with one will attest to.
While he played many Fender Stratocasters throughout his sadly short yet influential career, one Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster really stood out.
The Izabella Strat is the guitar that Jimi Hendrix played at Woodstock during his legendary performance of Star Spangled Banner.
The incredible Fender Custom Shop team have recreated this amazing guitar down to the tiniest detail, even including the scratches.
Strictly limited edition with only 250 being produced, this guitar is going to sell fast so buy yours now before you miss out.
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster Key Features:
- Limited Edition - Only 250 Globally
- Olympic White with Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Flat Sawn Maple Neck with '60s "C" Profile
- 7.25" Maple Fretboard
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound '69 Strat Single-Coil Pickups
- American Vintage Synchronised Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Includes Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Comes with Custom Strap, Custom Headband and More
Amazing attention to detail and utmost care has been taken to ensure completely accurate specs to recreate the original Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster Izabella.
Select Alder has been used for the distinctive double cutaway Stratocaster body which provides great access to the upper frets for easy guitar solos.
Attached to the body is a flat sawn Maple neck which features a '60s "C" shape so you get the exact same playing feel that Jimi Hendrix performed with on August 18th 1969 at Woodstock.
Atop the neck is a Maple fretboard with an old school 7.25" radius and 21 vintage style frets continuing the authentic playing experience and performance.
You will also notice that the dings and scratches seen on Jimi Hendrix's Stratocaster have all been lovingly recreated on the Fender Custom Shop Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster to give you the full, authentic experience of owning a piece of rock music history.
Get Jimi Hendrix's Tone
Giving the Fender Custom Shop Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster its fantastic, and wonderfully authentic tone is a set of three Custom Shop Hand-Wound '69 Strat single-coil pickups.
These pickups are painstaking recreations of Stratocaster single-coil pickups from 1969 so you get authentic Jimi Hendrix tone.
Keeping it authentically old school, 3-way pickup switching allows you to use any of the three pickups while a Master Volume and two Tone controls allow you to further shape your sound.
Fitted to the body of the Fender Custom Shop Jimi Hendrix Stratocater is a 6-saddle American Vintage synchronised tremolo bridge offering great sustain and tuning stability along with all amazing Hendrix style whammy performance that made his rendition of Star Spangled Banner so unique.
Up on the headstock is a set of vintage-style tuning machines offering precise and secure tuning along with era-accurate aesthetics.
Be Part of Hendrix's Legacy
Owning the Fender Custom Shop Jimi Hendrix guitar isn't just owning an electric guitar - it's a whole experience.
First, it comes to you in a beautiful deluxe hardshell case - the perfect way to protect your investment at home or on the road.
Also in the case, you'll find a custom strap and coil cable, just like what Hendrix had on that fateful day. You'll also receive a custom headband to complete the look.
Adding to the collectability of this amazing piece, the Fender Custom Shop Jimi Hendrix Strat comes with a special booklet and Certificate of Authenticity.
This is your chance to be part of Jimi Hendrix's legacy and carry on his spirit in your own performance with this amazing recreation of his famous electric guitar.
Buy the Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster from PMT Online right now to avoid missing out on owning this extremely limited availability guitar.
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster Specs:
- Model Name: Limited Edition Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Aged Olympic White
- Model Number: 1508692805
- Series: Custom Artist
- Colour: Aged Olympic White
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Flat Sawn Maple
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Headstock: Large '60s Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '69 Strat Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '69 Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '69 Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome Closet Classic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Switch Tips: Vintage White
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Custom Strap, Custom Headband, Coil Cable, Booklet, Certificate of Authenticity
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!