Fender Bassbreaker 45 Combo Guitar Amp
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Fender Bassbreaker 45 Combo Guitar Amp continues Fender's unbeatable amp lineage taking inspiration from the "Godfather of all amps" the late 50's Bassman.
The Bassbreaker 45 Combo Amp is the 45-watt all tube flagship model that leads a first-rate lineup of lower-wattage models, all with pro-level tone and performance for today’s guitarist.
- ’59 Bassman circuit with incredible touch sensitivity, dynamics, and “pedal friendly” response
- Dual EL34 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Output level knob takes power from 45 watts to a single watt and anywhere in between, tailoring full-powered Bassman overdrive capabilities for studio, stage and arena – players can dial up many “sweet spots” with various combinations of level and channel settings
- Normal and Bright inputs, plus BOTH input for achieving legendary “channel blend” tonal variations without a patch cable
- Two 12” Celestion® V-Type speakers for tight response and “vocal” tone character (combo only)
- Cabinet has Birch Ply construction and semi-closed back for full, resonant response and low-end “thump”
- Matching BB-212 enclosure fits perfectly under Bassbreaker 45 combo or head
|Shipping Weight (kg)||32.890000|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.