The Fender American Professional II Telecaster, seen here in the striking new Miami Blue finish, boasts new and improved pickups and a more comfortable, more playable neck than ever before in a fantastic new take on the legendary Fender Telecaster.
American Professional II Tele
Improved tone, comfort and playability fuse with timeless style and legendary versatility in the Fender American Professional II Telecaster
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Miami Blue Key Features:
- Deep "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Maple Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- New V-Mod II Telecaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Top-Load/String-Through Bridge
- Compensated "Bullet" Saddles
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster's maple neck features the popular Deep "C" profile but now boasts rolled fingerboard edges.
These rolled edges along with the neck's "Super-Natural" satin finish make this neck incredibly comfortable and easy to play.
You will also appreciate the newly sculpted neck heel grants even easier access to the upper frets.
Fender have equipped the new American Professional 2 Telecaster with new V-Mod II pickups.
These single-coil Tele pickups have even more articulate tone while giving you the iconic Telecaster twang and snap you know and love.
High Quality Hardware
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster is fitted with a new top-load, string-through bridge which makes changing strings easier while improving sustain.
Comfortable and flexible, this bridge is great to perform with and offers a lot of options for tailoring intonation and tension of each string.
The compensated "Bullet" saddles provide you with classic brass-saddle tone while the flexible intonation and tension allows you to tailor your setup to perfection.
Timeless Style, Modern Innovation
Get timeless style fused with incredible tone and playability made possible by modern innovation, buy the Fender American Professional II Telecaster in Miami Blue from PMT Online now.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Miami Blue Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Miami Blue
- Model #: 0113942719
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Miami Blue
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele with Compensated Brass "Bullet" Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0733250403
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.15 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.