Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass MN Mystic Surf Green
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Fender has always been the forefront of instrument innovators. Mixing retro-looks, modern playability and superior guitar craftsmanship, the Fender American Professional II Jazz bass is the new bass for you.
Improving the Professional
The American Professional II Jazz Bass featured here in Mystic Surf Green offers an improved Fender favourite. With upgrades from the first American Professional, the Fender Professional II Jazz could well be on its way to the next bass in your growing collection!
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass, MN, Mystic Surf Green Highlights:
- Premium-crafted Jazz Bass guitar
- Alder body that delivers superior balance and sustain
- Slim "C" neck profile with a smooth rolled fingerboard edge for easier playing and comfort
- Brand New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Upgraded 4-Saddle HiMass bridge with String-Thru Design
- Includes deluxe moulded case for protection when being transported or stored
Perfect Professional II
Taking inspiration, innovation and engineering from more than six decades of guitar crafting knowledge, the Fender American Professional II Jazz is a force to be reckoned with.
Addressing the needs of the modern player, Fender has re-designed the neck on the Professional II Jazz. The Slim "C" now comes with a brand new sculptured heel, rolled fingerboard edges and smooth satin "Super-Natural" finish. Offering a neck that lets you effortlessly navigate with ease and comfort.
Brand New V-Mod II Pickups
Fitted to the Professional II is a pair of new single-coil V-Mod II Jazz bass Pickups. Offering that infamous jazz punch but with more accuracy and clarity, cutting deeply through any mix.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass, MN, Mystic Surf Green Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Jazz Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Mystic Surf Green
- Model #: 0193972718
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Mystic Surf Green
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 07372504063
- Dimensions: 6.6" x 20.1" x 53.75"
- Weight: 25.5 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||11.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!