The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass, seen here in the awesome new Miami Blue, boasts incredible style, improved tone and excellent playability.
American Pro II Jazz Bass
Fender have reintroduced their most trusted family of instruments with the new Fender American Professional II series.
As part of this series, the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass features new pickups and an even more playable neck, giving you possibly the best version of the Fender Jazz Bass ever made.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Key Features:
- Slim "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Rolled Edges
- Newly Sculpted Neck Heel
- New V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Even More Playable Neck
Coupling the popular Slim "C" profile with newly rolled fingerboard edges, the Fender American Professional 2 Jazz Bass's neck provides a great level of comfort and playability.
Enhancing these traits, the neck also boasts a "Super-Natural" satin finish.
You will also appreciate the newly sculpted neck heel which further increases that great playing comfort while providing easy reach of the upper frets.
The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass also boasts a newly sculpted neck heel which provides incredible comfort along with extended reach of the upper register.
New V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
Newly designed pickups are on board the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass to give you a new level of fantastic tone.
The V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups boast increased articulation while still offering that famous clarity and punch the Fender Jazz Bass is known for.
Includes Deluxe Molded Case
The Fender American Pro 2 Jazz Bass comes to you in a deluxe molded case so it'll be well protected on the road and while you store it at home.
Buy the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass in Miami Blue from PMT Online now and perform with an incredible take on the Fender Jazz Bass with improved tone and playability.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Miami Blue Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Miami Blue
- Model #: 0193970719
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Miami Blue
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Super-Natural Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.65 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.