The Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS, seen here in an ultra-sleek Black finish, gives you timeless Fender Strat style with new enhancements for even more versatility.
The Best Gets Better
One of the most popular electric guitars of all time, the Fender Stratocaster is back for more and boasts new features.
Made in Corona, California, USA this is one of the most impressive iterations of this iconic electric guitar yet.
Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS MN Black Key Features:
- Alder Body
- Two Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster Pickups
- DoubleTap Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Push/Pull Pot for Coil Split on Bridge Pickup
- “Modern C”-Shaped Neck with 9.5”-Radius Fingerboard; 22 Jumbo Frets
- ClassicGear™ Tuning Machines; Silver ‘70s Logo
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Same Old Brand New You
Alder is a time-honoured wood for Stratocasters, renowned for its great resonance, enhanced upper midrange and excellent sustain and so is used again here.
The iconic double cutaway body design allows for easy reach of the upper frets for effortless lead guitar and solos.
Attached to the Satin finished Maple neck with a modern C shaped profile for easy playability.
Adding to that easy playability is a super smooth Maple fretboard with a modern 9.5” radius and 22 jumbo frets for easy and accurate bends.
Giving the Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS its incredible versatile voicings is its HSS pickup configuration.
A DoubleTap humbucking bridge pickup gives you the awesome sounds of both a humbucker and a single-coil pickup while eliminating volume loss when switched to single-coil mode.
The neck and middle pickups are Yosemite single-coil Stratocaster pickups featuring flat-staggered pole pieces for increased output while shellac potting allows the coils to breath while keeping feedback in check.
This powerful combination of pickups gives you rich and dynamic tone that’s suitable for any playing style or genre.
The 5-position blade allows you to choose from any of the following pickup selections:
- Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup
- Position 2. Middle Pickup and Bridge Humbucking Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
Further tone shaping comes in the form of a Master Volume knob and two tone knobs with a push-pull option allowing you to activate the DoubleTap humbucking pickup for even more tonal versatility.
What’s more; by using a Greasebucket tone circuit, the Fender American Performer Strat allows you to roll off the high end without adding unwanted bass, retaining your crispy clarity.
High Quality Hardware
ClassicGear tuning machines on the headstock provide precise and secure tuning of your strings along with a vintage look.
Down on the body is a 6-saddle vintage-style synchronised tremolo bridge, continuing that old-school style and providing precise intonation while giving you that awesome trem action.
Nickel and Chrome finished, this hardware adds that extra visual touch too, beautifully contrasting with the colour of the guitar which has a matching 3-ply black pickguard for an all over, stealthy and super-stylish aesthetic.
Ready for Anything You Are
With its incredible tonal versatility and fantastic playability, the Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS can handle anything you throw at it.
Plus, coming to you with a deluxe gig bag, this awesome guitar is ready to hit the road when you are.
Buy the Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS from PMT Online today and get one of the most versatile iterations of the iconic Fender Strat that has ever hit the market.
Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS MN Black Specs:
- Series: American Performer
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: American Performer
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups: DoubleTap Humbucking (Bridge), Yosemite™ Single-Coil Stratocaster (Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Push-Pull Pot on Tone 2 for Coil-Split
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2. Grease-bucket™ Tone Circuit (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.740000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.