Fender American Original 70s Jazz Bass Natural
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
The Fender American Original ‘70s Jazz Bass, seen here in a great looking Natural urethane gloss finish, gives you the authentic style and tone of a 70s Jazz Bass with a hint of modern enhancement.
Get Funky with an Authentic ‘70s Jazz Bass Experience
With the Fender Jazz Bass entering the 1970s, and with that its teenage years, it took on a new visual style and began inspiring new playing techniques and forms of creative expression.
The American Original ‘70s Jazz Bass takes that smooth playing feel further with a modern-radius fingerboard while retaining all the classic tone and style that has made the Jazz Bass such a versatile and popular instrument all these decades.
Fender American Original ‘70s Jazz Bass in Natural Key Features:
- Ash Body with Gloss Polyurethane Finish
- Two Pure Vintage ‘75 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups
- Thick ’70s U-Shaped Neck Profile
- 9.5” Radius Fingerboard
- Vintage-Style Hardware
- Includes Vintage-Style Hardshell Case
Crafting the American Original ‘70s Jazz Bass
Ash has been used to craft the iconic shape of the American Original ‘70s Jazz Bass, with its distinctive cutaway design allowing for easy reach of the higher frets.
Attached to the body, you’ll find a Maple neck with a sleek ‘70s U shape giving you a comfortable and agile grip.
A Maple fretboard with vintage tall frets provides that classic playing feel while its 9.5” radius is more modern and familiar.
Authentic Hardware and Electronics
On the body of the American Original ‘70s Jazz Bass, you’ll find a 4-saddle Pure Vintage ‘70s bridge with single groove saddles and at the headstock there are Pure Vintage ‘70s tuning machines (complete with Fender logo), working together to keep your strings perfectly in tune while adding some authentic vintage flair.
Giving the American Original ‘70s Jazz Bass its versatile voice is a pair of Pure Vintage ’75 Jazz Bass single coil pickups that are as period-correct as possible.
From their enamel-coated coil wire and cloth-covered output wires to the fibre bobbins and Alnico 5 magnets, these pickups give you the deep growl and articulate punch that has made the Jazz Bass such a popular instrument all these decades.
Individual volume controls for each pick up and a Master Tone knob allow you to get the sound just how you like it.
Includes Vintage-Style Hardshell Case
In keeping with the vintage theme, the American Original ‘70s Jazz Bass comes complete with a vintage style hardshell case – the perfect way to store your bass guitar and protect it on your way to gigs.
Buy the Fender American Original ‘70s Jazz Bass today for an authentic recreation of the instrument that powered funk and disco.
Fender American Original ‘70s Jazz Bass in Natural Specs:
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: 1975 “U”
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.475" (37.46mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage ’75 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage ’75 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Pure Vintage '70s with Single Groove Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage ‘70s with Fender Logo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage-Style Hardshell Case
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.210000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Nut Width||1.475" (37.46mm)|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.