Fender American Original 60s Jazz Bass RW Sonic Blue
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Fender American Original '60s Jazz Bass, seen here in a classic Sonic Blue, gives you the authentic style and tone of a 60s Jazz Bass with a hint of modern enhancement.
Get Sixties with an Authentic '60s Jazz Bass Experience
The American Original '60s Jazz Bass takes that smooth playing feel further with a modern-radius fingerboard while retaining all the classic tone and style that has made the Jazz Bass such a versatile and popular instrument all these decades.
Fender American Original '60s Jazz Bass in Sonic Blue Key Features:
- Alder Body with Gloss Polyurethane Finish
- Two Pure Vintage '64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups
- '60s "C" Neck Profile
- 9.5" Radius Fingerboard
- Vintage-Style Hardware
- Includes Vintage-Style Hardshell Case
Crafting the American Original '60s Jazz Bass
Ash has been used to craft the iconic shape of the American Original '60s Jazz Bass, with its distinctive cutaway design allowing for easy reach of the higher frets.
Attached to the body, you'll find a Maple neck with a sleek '60s "C" shape giving you a comfortable and agile grip.
A Rosewood fretboard with vintage tall frets provides that classic playing feel while its 9.5" radius is more modern and familiar.
Authentic Hardware and Electronics
On the body of the American Original '60s Jazz Bass, you'll find a 4-saddle Pure Vintage '60s 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles and at the headstock there are Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear, working together to keep your strings perfectly in tune while adding some authentic vintage flair.
Giving the American Original '60s Jazz Bass its versatile voice is a pair of Pure Vintage '64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups that are as period-correct as possible.
From their enamel-coated coil wire and cloth-covered output wires to the fibre bobbins and Alnico 5 magnets, these pickups give you the deep growl and articulate punch that has made the Jazz Bass such a popular instrument all these decades.
Individual volume controls for each pick up and a Master Tone knob allow you to get the sound just how you like it.
Includes Vintage-Style Hardshell Case
In keeping with the vintage theme, the American Original '60s Jazz Bass comes complete with a vintage style hardshell case – the perfect way to store your bass guitar and protect it on your way to gigs.
Fender American Original '60s Jazz Bass in Sonic Blue Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.48" (37.59mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage-Style Hardshell Case
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.