Acoustic guitars are alot of fun to play and have the convenience of creating their own sound, with that said however a little volume is never a bad thing. The Acoustasonic amplifier with its 90 watt power output and low frequency woofer, delivers everything you could need for an on stage presense your audience won't soon forget.
The Acoustasonic 90 also delivers a wealth of other versatile features, including instrument and microphone channels with independent tone and effects controls; smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off switch for each channel; studio-quality effects including reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone and more; XLR line output with ground lift; auxiliary input external media player use; strong but lightweight five-ply hardwood construction; and a classic Fender look with brown textured vinyl covering, black grille cloth and chrome hardware. Optional two-button effects-select footswitch also available.
- Controls - Instrument Channel: Volume, Phase Switch, Treble, Mid, Bass, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level. MIC Channel: Volume, Phase Switch, Treble, Bass, FX Select, FX Level.
- Effects Loop - NA
- Inputs - Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR / 1/4" Combination Jack)
- Line Out - One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels - Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- Rectifier - NA
- Voltage - 230V EUR
- Wattage - 90 Watts
- Cabinet Material - 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Handle - Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Control Knobs - Round Brown Plastic with White Indicator Line
- Pre Amp Tubes - NA
- Power Tubes - NA
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Amp Type||acoustic guitar amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*