When it comes to celebrating vintage guitars in style, there are few companys that do it better than Fender - and this 75th Anniversary Telecaster is no exception!
Vintage Tone, Modern Playability, And A Unique Finish
With the Fender 75th Anniversary Telecaster, seen here with it's stunning Diamond Anniversary finish, you get a Limited Edition celebration of the Fender Electric Instrument Company's 75th birthday.
Fender 75th Anniversary Telecaster MN, Diamond Anniversary Highlights
- Traditional Telecaster body, crafted from Alder, and given a special Diamond Anniversary finish
- Slick Maple neck and fingerboard, with a Modern "C" profile shape
- Headstock painted to match body
- Two Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele pickups
- Classic strings-through-body telecaster bridge
- Includes Deluxe Padded Gig Bag for safe keeping when not in use
For this guitar, Fender have opted for an Alder body, carved in that instantly-familiar single-citaway "Tele" shape, and have given it a unique Diamond Anniversary finish.
In addition to this, and added to offset the new finish nicely, they have also fitted a 3-ply Black pickguard.
Bolted on to the body is a Modern "C"-shaped Maple neck, that offers a slick playing feel, and is capped by a 9.5" radius Maple fingerboard.
To tie the whole thing together, the guitar has been fitted with a whole host of top notch hardware, including a set of Standard Cast/Sealed tuners, and a 6-Saddle string-through bridge with block steel saddles.
That Tele Twang
Paying homage to the golden age of Fender, this guitar has been equipped with a pair of Vintage-Style 50s Tele Single Coil pickups.
These pickups have been specially voiced to deliver that instantly-recognisable Tele tone - bright and articulate, with that instantly-recognisable twang.
In addition to this you get a3-way selector blade, along with Master Volume and Tone controls, giving you access the sounds that helped make Fender a household name..
As mentioned above, this excellent guitar is going to be available for a limited time only, so if you'd like to add one to your collection we recommend you place your order sooner, rather than later.
If you'd like to know more regarding the availability of this guitar, be sure to contact our Sales Team directly.
Fender 75th Anniversary Telecaster MN, Diamond Anniversary Specs
- Model Name: 75th Anniversary Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Diamond Anniversary
- Model #: 0147532360
- Series: 75th Anniversary
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Diamond Anniversary
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele with Block Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.