Fender 68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb Guitar Amp Combo
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The moderately powered Vibrolux Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968 a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. This is one of Stevie Ray Vaughan's favourite amps, sitting somewhere between a Deluxe and a Twin: keeping a cleaner tone than a Deluxe, but crunchier than a Twin, with an earlier breakup - perfect for playing overdriven sounds live, but with beautiful cleans, too.That’s all available in the 2x10" ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb, too, which also has modified all-tube circuitry, vintage channel for traditional silverface tone, custom channel with Bassman® tone stack, and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker gain onset.
- Controls - Custom Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass. Vintage Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Inputs - Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Channels - Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Rectifier - Solid State
- Voltage - 230V EUR
- Wattage - 35 Watts
- Cabinet Material - Birch/Pine
- Handle - Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel - Silverface Style
- Control Knobs - Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes - 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes - 2 x 6L6
- FootSwitch - 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off), P/N: 0994058000 (Included)
- Vintage Modified Series
|Shipping Weight (kg)||23.780000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.