The moderately powered Vibrolux Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968 a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. This is one of Stevie Ray Vaughan's favourite amps, sitting somewhere between a Deluxe and a Twin: keeping a cleaner tone than a Deluxe, but crunchier than a Twin, with an earlier breakup - perfect for playing overdriven sounds live, but with beautiful cleans, too.That’s all available in the 2x10" ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb, too, which also has modified all-tube circuitry, vintage channel for traditional silverface tone, custom channel with Bassman® tone stack, and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker gain onset.
- Controls - Custom Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass. Vintage Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Inputs - Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Channels - Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Rectifier - Solid State
- Voltage - 230V EUR
- Wattage - 35 Watts
- Cabinet Material - Birch/Pine
- Handle - Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel - Silverface Style
- Control Knobs - Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes - 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes - 2 x 6L6
- FootSwitch - 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off), P/N: 0994058000 (Included)
- Vintage Modified Series
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.