Fender 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass, Arctic Pearl
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Fender have a long history of producing the kind of instruments that help to shape popular music for decades to come, with the Jazz Bass being easily one of the most prominent of their offerings.
A Celebration Of A Timeless Design
With this Limited Edition Fender 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass you get a celebratory take on one of the most widely-used instruments of all time.
Over the past six decades the Fender Jazz Bass has featured on classic recordings from pretty much every musical genre, from jazz, funk, and soul to the heaviest metal music.
Fender 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass, Arctic Pearl Highlights
- Fitting tribute to the original 1960 Fender Jazz Bass
- Made at Fender's flagship Corona factory in California, USA
- Comfortable offset body shape
- Versatile dual single-coil pickup setup
- Highly playable slim neck profile
- Arctic Pearl finish to the body and headstock, and a classic tortoiseshell pickguard
- Concentric Volume and Tone controls
- Bound Rosewood fingerboard
- Ashtray-style bridge cover and pickup cover
- Includes deluxe vintage-style case with 60th anniversary embroidery and certificate of authenticity
- Available only whilst stocks last!
Timless Fender Ingenuity
Six decades ago Fender decided to follow up their groundbreaking P-Bass with a sleeker, faster-playing, and more tonally versatile alternative in the shape of the Jazz Bass.
Although initially aimed at Jazz musicians, the J-Bass quickly became a firm favourite with bass players from all musical genres, and helped pave the way for all-new playing techniques to develop, changing the low-frequency landscape for decades to come.
Now, to celebrate 60 glorious years of the J-Bass, Fender have designed and released this incredible limited edition model, recapturing what made the bass so attractive in the first place.
Part of the original appeal of the Jazz Bass was its unique new offset body shape and sleek neck - so naturally they've been accurately reproduced here.
The Alder body has been expertly carved to sit comfortably against you whilst you play, as the Jazz Bass was initially aimed at jazz players, who often played whilst seated.
In addition to this, the sleek Maple neck has been carved with a 60s-style "U" profile shape, and has been capped with a bound Rosewood fingerboard.
As if that wasn't enough, Fender have included a host of period-accurate appointments, such as an "ashtray"-style bridge cover, pickup cover, and tortoiseshell pickguard.
Early 60s-Style Electronics
To deliver those familiar bell-clear highs and deep, musical lows, this bass has been fitted with a pair of Pure Vintage '62 single coil pickups.
These pickups have been voiced to accurately represent those found on the traditional early 60s J-Bass, and produce the kind of sound that helped make the bass a staple for any genre.
In addition to this, the electronics have been laid out with two contentric volume and tone controls, which give you full control over the instrument's pickup blend and character - just as was found on the very earliest Jazz Bass models, during the early 1960s.
As mentioned above, this excellent bass guitar is going to be available in limited numbers only, so we recommend you place your order sooner rather than later to avoid losing out!
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this instrument.
Fender 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass, Arctic Pearl Specs
- Model Name: 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Arctic Pearl
- Model #: 0170269881
- Series: Limited Edition
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Arctic Pearl
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: '60s "U"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage ‘62 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage ‘62 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome-Style
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (Gauges .045 - .105)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.