Faith FVHGL Venus High Gloss Left Handed Acoustic Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If you're a left-handed player looking to purchase a stunning guitar that has professional-grade looks, tone, and playability at a reasonable price, then you're in luck. Introducing the Faith FVHGL Venus High Gloss Left Handed Acoustic Guitar: a stylish, effortlessly playable instrument with a stunning voice.
Voted The UK's Best Acoustic Guitar in 2012
Whether you're talking about those stylish, British-made Patrick Eggle electric guitars of the 1990s, or the array of stunning Faith acoustics on offer today, one thing is consisted with all Patrick James Eggle-designed guitars: they offer incredible quality, at every price point.
In this case with have the cream of the crop: a professional-grade electro acoustic with no-nonsense-yet-stylish looks, and a full-clear sound, which costs a fraction of the price of other guitars in its class.
Faith FVHGL Venus High Gloss Left Handed Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Premium-quality, left-handed electro acoustic guitar
- All-solid tonewood construction, with Rosewood for the back and sides, and Spruce for the top piece
- Effortlessly-playable Mahogany neck, capped with a figured Ebony fingerboard, and given a Satin finish
- Gold Grover Rotomatic tuning machines
- Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Includes hardshell case
- Excellent value for money
High Quality Construction
The now iconic Venus body shape is inspired by the classic Auditorium guitars of yesteryear, and delivers a big acoustic performance, whilst remaining small enough to suit most players.
Featuring a sleek, satin-finished Mahogany neck, and a body braced with Quarter-Sawn Spruce in the Patrick James Eggle X-Brace design, this guitar is crafted to offer the finest playing experience, in terms of performance and tone.
For the soundbox on this guitar, Faith have opted to use Solid Engelmann Spruce for the top piece, and Solid Rosewood for the back and sides.
Arguably the most popular acoustic guitar tone wood combination of the past six decades, Rosewood gives depth and definition while Spruce ensures the mid range is properly voiced.
In addition to this, the on-board Fishman Ink 3 electronics are the perfect partner for this Faith FVHGL, offering a rich sound with remarkable clarity.
Order Yours Today
Order your very own Faith FVHGL Venus High Gloss Left Handed Acoustic Guitar at PMT Today - available online for the best guaranteed UK price.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online you can choose from our fantastic range of home delivery options.
Faith FVHGL Venus High Gloss Left Handed Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Hardcase: Included
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Guitar Style||concert cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||rosewood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!