Faith Venus Naked Mercury
The definitive shape of Faith Guitars. The Venus series combine the classic auditorium body shape with a slimmer depth, perfectly compromising between size and tone.
The original shape of Faith Guitars. Check out the Naked Venus today
It is still big enough to deliver a big acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem. It’s no wonder why after so many years, more and more players are turning to Faith for a reliable performance guitar.
- Wood - Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood - Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood - Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding - N/A
- Bracing Material - Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern - Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette - 2mm Abalone
- Neck - Mahogany
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Neck Joint - Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard - Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays - Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head - Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod - 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle - NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width - Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge - Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins - Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type - 2 Stage Satin all over
- Hardcase - Not Included
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.